Peterborough 2 - 3 Newcastle United - 03/04/10 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

Football League Danny: "Magpies fans - it could yet be your day. Kevin Nolan's equalised on the stroke of half-time to make it Peterborough 1-1 Newcastle. A goal for Newcastle and a goal for Bristol City against Forest = a big night on the Bigg Market tonight."

why rest players when every team in the league is playing 2 games in 3 days with much smaller squads

Nail on head. Will WBA and Forest be resting players? I'm not so sure.

Not if you can continue to grind out results and leave the flowing football to SJP.

Guest firetotheworks

Will people stop whinging about the team selection ffs. We're in a position where we can afford to put out a weakened side.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Football League Danny: "Magpies fans - it could yet be your day. Kevin Nolan's equalised on the stroke of half-time to make it Peterborough 1-1 Newcastle. A goal for Newcastle and a goal for Bristol City against Forest = a big night on the Bigg Market tonight."

http://www.totallysevere.com/art/em_milhouse.jpg

I hope we make 3 changes at half time, get Lovenkrands, Jonas and Routledge on from the start.

Hughton would never do that. Nolan will currently be doing the teamtalk and Smithy will be deciding whether or not to make any changes.

Will people stop whinging about the team selection ffs. We're in a position where we can afford to put out a weakened side.

I'd be more than happy to see a weakened side for like all of the remaing matches since when we have secured the promotion...but it should be youngsters and not the likes of Pancake or Smith or Butt

We need the points and the performance we've had so far is probably expected with the team we've put out.

Doesn't sound like it.

There is still the whole of 2nd half to win the game for C**** sake

Even as a "Barton-fan" I would fully support this idea. And also Routledge for Pancrate and Lovenkrands for Best.

I'd prefer to see Smith off and Barton in the middle.

Even as a "Barton-fan" I would fully support this idea. And also Routledge for Pancrate and Lovenkrands for Best.

I'd prefer to see Smith off and Barton in the middle.

That would be perfectly. Smith hasen't offered anything from what I've heard.

Guest neesy111

why rest players when every team in the league is playing 2 games in 3 days with much smaller squads

Nail on head. Will WBA and Forest be resting players? I'm not so sure.

http://www.zymetrical.com/images/products/nail-thru-head.jpg