Peterborough 2 - 3 Newcastle United - 03/04/10 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

We'll only need a draw on Monday to go up.

:nope:

???

Just need to match Forest's result. If we both lose, its confirmed as only 4 games left.

LLLo the sharpest Pencil as usual.

go back and check

Guest The Enforcer

Someone may have already mentioned it, but the BBC Sport's description of our first goal put a fantastic image in my head.

...but Kevin Nolan levelled after being fed by Jose Enrique.

:cheesy:

Just to bang the drum for Shola a bit, he scored one, got the free kick for the second, and created the equaliser with that superb pass for Enrique. He was easily our most effective player out there yesterday.

Just to bang the drum for Shola a bit, he scored one, got the free kick for the second, and created the equaliser with that superb pass for Enrique. He was easily our most effective player out there yesterday.

Again, just to bang the drum for Shola - he must have scored about 8 in about 10 games this year...

first up on bbc....

Teasing us.

And they put us on second. Why didnt they just put the match on, following on from the build up. It wasnt like they showed extended highlights of Bristol C v Forest.

What a bizarre bit of programming  :idiot2:

Watched the highlights this morning as I remember next to fuck all about the match, hoping I would be enlightened. What a load of shite, big build up thing then really short highlights of both games. I'm not arsed if they only wanted to show our goals, but why make a song & dance about it first?!

Anyway: the match. Great craic standing on the terraces, a million times better than seating. Amazing for celebrations too! I don't remember their first goal being anything like that but oh well.  :lol:

The journey home felt like a defeat though, thanks to the police. Proper miserable!

Oh and.. I saw us win away! :celb: :celb:

Guest jeffers09

Have to ask this again

who started the 2-1 bristol score as half the staduim was going crazy just before they had that free kick

Have to ask this again

who started the 2-1 bristol score as half the staduim was going crazy just before they had that free kick

That was infuriating.  :angry: A lad stood next to me ended up ringing someone to confirm that it was still 1-1. Mega disappointment all round.  :weep:

Just arrived in Peterboro on the train again...ahhh the memories!  The boat by the bridge, the mini Hoppings in the high street, the massive queue outside Greggs, The Metro Nightclub, the raucous party in The Moyes End Terrace :smitten:

Dont worry, was at a couple of games in my absence :thup: :razz:  That team talk is definitely what it is btw.

Are you coming over for Ipswich?

Think so, have to pay 5 months rent off so its abit tight, but i should be.