Newcastle v Sheff Utd - Monday KO 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Guest michaelfoster

Jesus, mother Mary and the Easter f***ing bunny, I nearly had a seizure when I was looking through this thread on my phone and saw all the YouTube videos on the previous page... Then I realised that Dave was lurking, so now I'm assuming they're all okay. :aww:

:lol:

first time in my life i wont be there when we are promted.  :weep:

Why is that?

thought you knew mate, cant walk. triple ankle break. :thdn:

We could of got you in: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20020626/facilities-for-disabled-fans_2241102_1241784

Gimp on pushing duties though

are tickets available for the crocks?

Got to be some space left

But you would need one of the  following:

Proof of disability is required from those supporters wishing to purchase a disabled

concession priced ticket.

This could take the form of the following:

- A statement of high mobility/living allowance as issued by the Department of Work

and Pensions

- Receipt of either the Severe Disablement Allowance or Attendance Allowance

- Blind or partially sighted registration certificate

- A personal letter from your GP

I wonder what the ques are like at the NUFC club shops?, since their is a massive que at the box office and the club shops (apart from SJP) are selling tickets, seems to be an easy way to bi-pass the ques.

I got my ticket from the Eldon Square club shop 1 lad in front of me. While I was getting my ticket the women got a phone call saying the box office is sending people down to the club shops. That was about 11:30ish today. The box office has to be ready for all those collection. I would not be surprised with a delayed kick off but then again SKY will want the game to kick off on time & NUFC dont usually give arse.

I got my ticket from the Eldon Square club shop 1 lad in front of me. While I was getting my ticket the women got a phone call saying the box office is sending people down to the club shops. That was about 11:30ish today. The box office has to be ready for all those collection. I would not be surprised with a delayed kick off but then again SKY will want the game to kick off on time & NUFC dont usually give arse.

I think that we can only delay the kick off if the police make the decision.