Newcastle v Sheff Utd - Monday KO 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Guest michaelfoster

I can't stop recalling their last visit!!

2006/07 lost 0-1

1999/00 won 4-1 Shearer, Dabizas, Ferguson,

Gallacher (FAC)

1993/94 won 4-0 Beardsley 2, OG, Cole

1989/90 won 2-0 Gallacher, Quinn

Fucking crippled me losing that day.

Fkn hell my gut is in bits, got the shits the lot, wish it was an afternoon game waiting until tonight is a kiler.

Loves that on SS1 with Andy Col & Sir Les, Nolan on the phone, he sounded choked up when he spoke about Hughton.

:D

What he say?

"I can't understand why Chris Hughton is getting so much praise, I'm the one who picks the team!"

Fkn hell my gut is in bits, got the shits the lot, wish it was an afternoon game waiting until tonight is a kiler.

Loves that on SS1 with Andy Col & Sir Les, Nolan on the phone, he sounded choked up when he spoke about Hughton.

:D

What he say?

You miss it dear me.... :lol:

Just how much he deserves it (the praise) how great he is, how much all the lads love him.

I'm fucking excited for this now - shame we have to wait til 7:45.

Gutted I can't be there, but I'll be waving my b+w flag from the living room sofa :laugh: - Howay the lads :clap2:

I'm fucking excited for this now - shame we have to wait til 7:45.

Gutted I can't be there, but I'll be waving my b+w flag from the living room sofa :laugh: - Howay the lads :clap2:

oooo ooo ooo fkn hell cheers man FLAGS now where the fk did I put them.

I think it will be close to 52,000. The club will be selling the blocks what Sheffield fans didn't take and also that place in the Leazes what use the be the family enclosure (I think it has been open for the big attendance games like Derby  and Boro).

Wonder if Ashley will put scarves on the seats for any of the remaining games . Maybe a goodbye gesture from Adidas. Will be class if we get the trophy against Ipswich and 50,000 black and white scarves are twirling.  :indi:

Howay the Lads.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think it will be close to 52,000. The club will be selling the blocks what Sheffield fans didn't take and also that place in the Leazes what use the be the family enclosure (I think it has been open for the big attendance games like Derby  and Boro).

Wonder if Ashley will put scarves on the seats for any of the remaining games . Maybe a goodbye gesture from Adidas. Will be class if we get the trophy against Ipswich and 50,000 black and white scarves are twirling.  :indi:

Howay the Lads.

I'll be taking mine just in case!

Guest neesy111

Howay the Lads.

It will be a big fat NO

Howay the Lads.

It will be a big fat NO

And what makes you jump to that conclusion?

I can only imagine how excited Skirge is going to be tonight.  :lol:

Tonight?! He sounds like he's bouncing off the walls now :lol:

every time i see skirge i just imagine some crazy little man running round his house shouting I FKN LOVE YOU MARTINS...

i cant read his posts without smiling!

Bouncing off the fkn bog more like it, got an arehole like a fkn blood orange.

Oh the dog will be held back for winning the title, then he will get the full gear, hat , shirt, scarf, flags the lot.

every time i see skirge i just imagine some crazy little man running round his house shouting I FKN LOVE YOU MARTINS...

i cant read his posts without smiling!

Fkn Oba.... no I have Jose love

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

It just feels great to feel positive again :D