Celtic 0 Ross County 2 !

Guest Phil K

Sky bet suspended betting on Celtic when I looked this morning. Ross County were 12/1 for the win. Bet there are some happy and pissed Ross County fans banging the shite out of their wifes/girlfriends/boyfriends tonight!

Guest toonlass

:iamatwat: :celb: :mackems:

Yep, Rangers should piss this too now. ;)

Rangers can still do the double, Celtic will win nowt! That makes me happy!

Guest Phil K

:iamatwat: :celb: :mackems:

Yep, Rangers should piss this too now. ;)

Rangers can still do the double, Celtic will win nowt! That makes me happy!

After the Rangers and Celtic fans I have known, just a shame that either win anything.

That said, I've known obnoxious Aberdeen and Hibs fans too

Still I'll laugh in memory of the Keltic Klanger tonight, and the distress it'll give w*nkers like Lennon and Macari !

"Yesterday....all their troubles seemed so far away...." Lennon & Macari ! ;)

Guest Phil K

We absolutely must beat Raith Rovers tomorrow now.  We'll never have a better chance of winning the cup.  Two first division teams stand in our way.  No excuses Utd, please don't f*** this up  :frantic:

Reminds me of that quote from Star Trek The Undiscovered Country - "The way is clear ! There will never be a better time !"

Guest toonlass

We absolutely must beat Raith Rovers tomorrow now.  We'll never have a better chance of winning the cup.  Two first division teams stand in our way.  No excuses Utd, please don't fuck this up  :frantic:

sincerely, I hope you win it mate.

We absolutely must beat Raith Rovers tomorrow now.  We'll never have a better chance of winning the cup.  Two first division teams stand in our way.  No excuses Utd, please don't f*** this up  :frantic:

sincerely, I hope you win it mate.

Really hope so pal.  The "favourites" tag doesn't sit easy with us though.  We've lost so many finals to teams we should have beaten.  St Mirren and Motherwell ffs.  The only time we've ever won the Scottish Cup was against a Rangers team going for back to back trebles - those are the kind of games where we fancy it.

Anyway, i'll be decked out in tangerine tomorrow and will no doubt be thoroughly pished by the time I get to Hampden.  We should win and I think we will.

Danny Swanson lifting the cup would be good. :)

Guest Phil K

amazed anyone cares anymore

both clubs are nothing more than vehicles for hate filled bigots

at least real/barca is a hate filled rivalry that more often than not contains great footballers

f*** the two of them

I think the vast majority of us don't give a flat fart for either of those teams or even more what drives them or their support.

They've both been quick to have a go at NUFC (as if that's rare !) and so, let's all guffaw in delight !

But myself, I'd love to see that c u n t Macari weeping and wailing.

I despise him more than the armies of the darkness (football journos) - the mentally undead.

Ross County pretty much guaranteed a place in the Europa Cup based on Dundee United's league position. (they still give the runners-up the European place in Scotland)

They are not: Ross County would have to win the Scottish Cup to go into Europe. Or if they lose in the final they would need Dundee United to finish 2nd in the SPL.