Liverpool and their fans

TheGuv

One honest question.

Why the hell do they keep harping about Hillsborough? That was two decades ago, and yeah, it was a tragedy and I remember how big of a shock it was even in Spain. But they still rant and chant about "justice" "truth" and whatever, organize protests, do mosaics at the stadium... like everybody else still owes them something. The odd homage is perfectly understandable, but they seem utterly obsessed with it.

One honest question.

Why the hell do they keep harping about Hillsborough? That was two decades ago, and yeah, it was a tragedy and I remember how big of a shock it was even in Spain. But they still rant and chant about "justice" "truth" and whatever, organize protests, do mosaics at the stadium... like everybody else owes them something.

Yet ask them about Heysel........

And we're off!!

One honest question.

Why the hell do they keep harping about Hillsborough? That was two decades ago, and yeah, it was a tragedy and I remember how big of a shock it was even in Spain. But they still rant and chant about "justice" "truth" and whatever, organize protests, do mosaics at the stadium... like everybody else owes them something.

And we're off!!

:shifty:

Guest neesy111

One honest question.

And we're off!!

aye they do seem to forget about heysel

Tbf, when  you have been as succesful as them and for aslong they have been, you can imagine they would be upset at how the season has went. I mean do you remember that season we finished 5th and Booed Sir Bobby and we have had no where near the success they have had.

The use of Hillsbrough and Munich by Liverpool and Man U supporters, respectively is absolutely disgusting imo. You'd think one would want to respect the dead, but instead they engage in some insane game of one-up-manship. I remember them running that poor boy Itandje out of town for having a smile and moving a little during the 20th anniversary ceremony. The whole thing is a nasty blot on the world of football.

Tbf, when  you have been as succesful as them and for aslong they have been, you can imagine they would be upset at how the season has went. I mean do you remember that season we finished 5th and Booed Sir Bobby and we have had no where near the success they have had.

Aye, but at least we haven't murdered any opposition fans either.  :thup:

I know we'll have our fair few. And i know some of them will travel everywhere to watch the club, and some will be fantastic supporters. But on the interview not one had a Scouse accent. They all sounded cockney and a few brummie etc

One honest question.

Why the hell do they keep harping about Hillsborough? That was two decades ago, and yeah, it was a tragedy and I remember how big of a shock it was even in Spain. But they still rant and chant about "justice" "truth" and whatever, organize protests, do mosaics at the stadium... like everybody else still owes them something. The odd homage is perfectly understandable, but they seem utterly obsessed with it.

I can understand why they do it what happend there was horrible and atleast from what i gather from the film it was a bit of a cover up by S Yorkshire police and also what the sun wrote about them aswell.

Who ever brought up Heysel has a good point though, i was watching lfc tv and they were talking about a champs league game aainst Juve and the Liverpool fans made a gesture of apology which didn't go down to well with the juve fans and not surprisingly either ........it took them 20 years.

Guest Heneage

Love that photo.

http://i32.tinypic.com/fcusmg.jpg

True but on the point about Sir Bobby it may sound hypocritical to have a go at their fans for that particular point

Love that photo.

Was just about to post that very picture.

Guest Heneage

Love that photo.

Was just about to post that very picture.

It was the right response imo.

I was there a few weeks back for the Sunderland game. That spirit of Shankley takeover bollocks gets right on my tit, oh woe is me, we've only spent 15M on one player, lets blame the yanks for everything. Poor fucking you. At times, it's a nice place (believe it or not) with friendly people, been there a few years running and stayed over, everyone was dead friendly and helpful, despite the typical stereotype but they dont half do your head in.

You've got to give them some respect, the museum is trophy after trophy after success after success, very impressive. But their supporters don't half pity themselves in every aspect of football, shit atmosphere too, the kop's not all that impressive at all. I prefer them to Man utd, Arsenal and Chelsea like.

True but on the point about Sir Bobby it may sound hypocritical to have a go at their fans for that particular point

Did you hear the boo's when he subbed Torres at Birmingham last week?  ???

Spolit, arrogant, conceited wankers who deserve to crack their skulls on evey rung of the ladder they're about to fall down.

Did you hear the boo's when he subbed Torres at Birmingham last week?  ???

Spolit, arrogant, conceited wankers who deserve to crack their skulls on evey rung of the ladder they're about to fall down.

Boo's?  Did you not see the reaction of their captain?