IPSWICH SOLD OUT!!

Skirge

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

If theres anyone selling I will happily take it off your hands.

Was assuming like every game this season they'd still be on sale a few days before.

we got our tickets Sunday night like.  Been going in the Leazes middle all season, but I was surprised to see how little seats there were scattered all over the place.  Found plenty together in the Leazes corner.  First time I've gone up there since it was a designated singing section.  Really looking forward to it though, expect the atmosphere to be electric.  :thup:

Guest Mr. Ameobi

I got my tickets yesterday just by luck. I had gone to SJP to book a season ticket for next season, which i couldn't do because they aren't on general sale yet. Anyway, i overheard a women talking about how it was going to be sold out so i thought i might aswell get my tickets while i was there. I couldn't get my usuall seats because they had already been bought so i'm sitting somwhere in Row T, Level 7. I usally sit in Row S, 388 and 387.

:idiot2:

my mate asked me if i wanted to go but i couldn't get time off work, just texted him that its sold out and hes gutted, he'd been trying to get a few this morning. shame it's not on TV either..

great news though, means a new championship attendence record :D

Guest Mr. Ameobi

my mate asked me if i wanted to go but i couldn't get time off work, just texted him that its sold out and hes gutted, he'd been trying to get a few this morning. shame it's not on TV either..

great news though, means a new championship attendence record  :D

How many times have we done that this season?

Once :lol:

was it not twice?  Reading or Sheff Wed, then again for Burra?

Attendance: 49,644 our highest of the season, beating the 43,949 who were present for the Doncaster Rovers game. This is the largest ever crowd to watch a Championship fixture, surpassing the 47,350 who saw the mackems play Stoke City in 2005.

http://nufc.com/2009-10html/2009-12-20boro-h.html

EDIT: Reading got 36k while Sheff Wed got just under 44k

ahh right.  My bad.

Guest Brummiemag

Its a nonsense, meaningless statistic to be honest, same as when they make comments like Burnley have never played in the Premier League before etc. Don't fall for the hype.

Its great support, dont get me wrong, but what counts is the 2nd division record because thats what this division is but with a hyped up name.

Newcastle were setting records in this division a long time ago - an average crowd in this division of over 56,000 in 1946/47 I think - at the time it was a record for any division, I think it was only ever beaten by Man U in the 70's.

So, how many do you think we could have sold for this game? 55k??

Is that even possible? The capacity's only 53k isn't it?

I meant how many do you think we could have sold if the capacity was no issue.  Capacity is 52,300ish iirc.