IPSWICH SOLD OUT!!

Skirge

i ordered my tickets on the internet 10 days ago and there not here yet, is there a certain release date for online sales or am a just worrying incase they dont turn up?

Probably come a day or two before the game/ or you have to pick them up

so the game is sold out nice all the fair weather fans can be a**ed to turn up my poor little nephew has been to every game this season and cos hes disabled and the tickets go on sale online first he couldnt get his ticket to this match as they dont let disabled supporters buy online hes getting his season ticket next season providing the deserters dont come flocking back

So how his ticket been sold if they don't sell disabled tickets online?

i ordered my tickets on the internet 10 days ago and there not here yet, is there a certain release date for online sales or am a just worrying incase they dont turn up?

got mine online via membership about the same time, been sat here since friday last week  :kasper:

The games on the 24th mate. Your family be wondering where you are.

got mine online via membership about the same time, been sat here since friday last week  :kasper:

me to, got 4 of them. wooo hoo came last thursday

i think it would be great if we sang songs for all the players during the Ipswich game,  not just the usual Shola song or Colo song or he's here he's there spiderman song but start with Harper and go through the whole side,  even if its just a case of one Danny Simpson etc, then Williamson, then Colo, then a blast of Jose jose jose.  we've got wayne wayne routledge on the wing on the wing, one danny guthrie, no no no no no no no kevin nolan, spiderman, andy carroll, peter lovenkrands.  Then Shola, alan alan smith etc and then finish with Hughton!!! 

The games on the 24th mate. Your family be wondering where you are.

:colo:

i think it would be great if we sang songs for all the players during the Ipswich game,  not just the usual Shola song or Colo song or he's here he's there spiderman song but start with Harper and go through the whole side,  even if its just a case of one Danny Simpson etc, then Williamson, then Colo, then a blast of Jose jose jose.  we've got wayne wayne routledge on the wing on the wing, one danny guthrie, no no no no no no no kevin nolan, spiderman, andy carroll, peter lovenkrands.   Then Shola, alan alan smith etc and then finish with Hughton!!! 

We should go through the whole team singing "*insert players name here*...give us a wave" and if they dont wave...."Boooooooooooo!!!!" and sing again until they do wave!  :lol:

Guest toonlass

so the game is sold out nice all the fair weather fans can be a**ed to turn up my poor little nephew has been to every game this season and cos hes disabled and the tickets go on sale online first he couldnt get his ticket to this match as they dont let disabled supporters buy online hes getting his season ticket next season providing the deserters dont come flocking back

So how his ticket been sold if they don't sell disabled tickets online?

That's a point Des.

i think it would be great if we sang songs for all the players during the Ipswich game,  not just the usual Shola song or Colo song or he's here he's there spiderman song but start with Harper and go through the whole side,  even if its just a case of one Danny Simpson etc, then Williamson, then Colo, then a blast of Jose jose jose.  we've got wayne wayne routledge on the wing on the wing, one danny guthrie, no no no no no no no kevin nolan, spiderman, andy carroll, peter lovenkrands.   Then Shola, alan alan smith etc and then finish with Hughton!!! 

We should go through the whole team singing "*insert players name here*...give us a wave" and if they dont wave...."Boooooooooooo!!!!" and sing again until they do wave!  :lol:

That would be excellent. 

Binnsy you must be a tart like me as I thought at the end of the game the bit were nee fucker knows what to next: The lads go back to the changing room & the main XI/senior players (there would be sulks all round if some got picked & others didn't) of the season all get re-introduced to crowd individually followed by the Pancakes, Kadars + various youth/reserve players.

Guest michaelfoster

from .com

The Football League have confirmed that United's final home fixture of the season against Ipswich Town will definitely not be switched for TV and therefore goes ahead with a 3pm KO on Saturday April 24th.

This game has now sold out.

from .com

The Football League have confirmed that United's final home fixture of the season against Ipswich Town will definitely not be switched for TV and therefore goes ahead with a 3pm KO on Saturday April 24th.

This game has now sold out.

Hence this thread mate, ha ha!

I imagine the disabled tickets will be one of the first things to bite the dust on our return to the PL. I've taken one of the lads that I look after, a couple of times this season. He gets in cheap and I get in for nout as his carer. He's enjoyed the experience and was buzzing after the Forest game (the last one we went to) Next season will be a lot harder to get tickets for, so it may just be the cup games and possibly an away game or two. Will be interesting to see how many of those who stayed away this season, will now seek to return.

A mate of mine has stayed away this season and refuses to return until Ashley has sold the club. He's making do with following the lads on the radio/Sky.

Guest Geordiesned

According to the Chronicle we'll be presented with the trophy on Monday if we've won it but it'll also be paraded at the Ipswich game.

Guest Geordiesned

Tonight's Chronicle says that the trophy (if won!) will be presented against Ipswich and NOT at Plymouth. The club decided they would prefer to lift it at St James despite being given the option to collect it at Home Park.

Does anyone know if the tickets have been sent out yet? I ordered mine a few weeks ago and have received them yet.  :knuppel2:

Yes, you are the only one who hasn't had his tickets sent out, because they've resold yours to other people due to being overbooked. Blame Derek.

Well I was getting worried that this had happened lol

Don't worry man, the tickets should be sent out to you 72 hours before the game. As long as you keep the recepit you should be fine even to march into the box office and collect replacements before the match, I'd have thought?

I will rip off Llambias's head if they fuck up my ticket for this one. :dave:

Guest LJA0210

Was always going to be inevitable, sadly LJA.

yeah it was but my nephew didint have a chance to get his ticket and its the clubs fault no one else's due to their online sales policy