NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11750_6706897,00.html

Southend United's Bilal Mohsni could be set for a move to the Premier League, skysports.com understands.

The giant central defender has wasted little time in making a huge impact with Paul Sturrock's side.

He has been watched closely in the past few months and now skysports.com understands that a bid had been lodged with Southend, from a Premier League club.

It is understood that Stoke, Newcastle, Birmingham, Blackpool, Wolves and Bolton have all checked on him in recent weeks.

Give it a go.

Why are we being linked with defenders?

It's more like scouting/buying for the future tbh. Would think every club had feelers out for talents around.

Edit: Searching him up I found out that he's actually born in 1987. Not that young then. Could still be a Bassong-ish signing.

Guest rosstoon

Whats going on with Tino and why is he at the training ground all the time

Qaulity thats what i was hoping - That takes him to his 47th bday

Signing a new 4.5 year deal.

Guest toonlass

Waiting for Mutu to arrive with his cash.

:lol:

Guest johnson293

Waiting for his DVD's back off Beardo.

This morning's Journal reckons the club are still confident that their tabled bids for two players (Ireland plus another unknown target) will be accepted on Monday.

This morning's Journal reckons the club are still confident that their tabled bids for two players (Ireland plus another unknown target) will be accepted on Monday.

One of them better be a striker if Carrol is gonna be out long term...West Brom just got Vela, Hammers got Ba and are closing in on Keane and we've got Best & Ameobi as our strike force

Queue the we offered what we thought was fair but we won't be held to ransom excuse, when we get zip come monday.

Had a dream last night we bid £14m for Adam Johnson and will sign Connor Wickham on Monday.

I had a dream about some lass sticking her finger up my bum.

“We’ve lost Wayne Routledge from the squad so I at least want to replace him. I’m not saying we are going to sign a winger necessarily, but we do want somebody to come in and fill that gap in the squad.

“I’m not anxious. I think this window has been quite normal. Everyone is waiting until the last moment. A lot of the deals are basically done, but people are waiting to see whether they get a better offer at the last minute. We’ve put a couple of offers in this week and we’re hopeful we’ll get something done. The way it’s looking at the moment that probably won’t happen until Monday, and we hope there are no last-minute hitches.”

“I want to sign players, but I will only do it if the deal is right. I’m not going to be held to ransom. The deal has to be right for the right player. We had the news about Andy Carroll, and he’s still out. We’re going to be sweating on him for Arsenal, so that’s disappointing, but it doesn’t change my thinking in the transfer window.

“Maybe it would have if Shola, Besty, Nile and Peter hadn’t done so well, but we’re not going to be bringing in a panic buy. This won’t change the course of events in the next few days.”