NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Larsson on a free is a great idea. Thanks to Man City, Real Madrid and Liverpool, everything is so inflated now that it makes freebies look like even more of a bargain! We need bodies, basically.

While we need to improve we also need depth. Personally I dont think Larsson is any better than Barton but he's a better option than Ryan Taylor. Elmander is another one we should be looking to bring in - not an out and out goalscorer but a classy player who is better than what we have.

Isn't Elmander leaving because he wants more money? He'll not get it here.

Nee idea. I don't actually know anything about what's going on in the world of football, I just come on here and use the odd big word and make it sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Ah man, don't blow our cover!

Larsson on a free is a great idea. Thanks to Man City, Real Madrid and Liverpool, everything is so inflated now that it makes freebies look like even more of a bargain! We need bodies, basically.

While we need to improve we also need depth. Personally I dont think Larsson is any better than Barton but he's a better option than Ryan Taylor. Elmander is another one we should be looking to bring in - not an out and out goalscorer but a classy player who is better than what we have.

Isn't Elmander leaving because he wants more money? He'll not get it here.

Nee idea. I don't actually know anything about what's going on in the world of football, I just come on here and use the odd big word and make it sound like I know what I'm talking about.

:laugh:

Rejected a one-year contract extension at £50k per week if the rags are to be believed.

It could be an issue of a signing on fee rather then wages.

He can play with both feet and yes he plays usually on the left wing. Don't know much about him although he looks a decent player. The article is pretty weak though, there are no direct quotes, only 'it is being claimed' and 'reports suggest'.

Perotti, though i don't know a great deal about him, is exactly the sort of player i'd be spending significant money on this summer. A fast, skillful, two-footed winger with more end product than Jonas.

Snodgrass, on the other hand, would be a complete and utter waste of time. If we're spending money from the ANDY CARROLL WARCHEST , i'd rather use it improving on the players we already have. I'd rather downgrade current first teamers than buy more back-ups. The fundamental issue with Snodgrass being that he's simply not quick enough. When you consider Routledge, a quick winger who bossed the Championship, couldn't hack the big league - this lad wouldn't last five minutes.

Larsson for nowt would be decent business though.

Watched Seville vs Villareal the other day and he was quite average tbh, dives a lot also, therefore falling into the "other" category of Argie (cheetin' divin' gypsy barsteward - maradona)

always been impressed with Williams. was calling for us to sign him long before Ronaldo jumped on the bandwagon tyvm.

Sinclair looks like he's done incredibly well this season, though i have my doubts based on seeing him in a couple of matches this season.

always been impressed with Williams. was calling for us to sign him long before Ronaldo jumped on the bandwagon tyvm.

Sinclair looks like he's done incredibly well this season, though i have my doubts based on seeing him in a couple of matches this season.

Not a bad player,e  but don't think he is the player we need in alongside Colo.

But as a central defensive 4 with Taylor and Williamson?

But as a central defensive 4 with Taylor and Williamson?

I would have him and Williamson as back up to Colo and another CB signing. Won't happen though.

Watched Seville vs Villareal the other day and he was quite average tbh, dives a lot also, therefore falling into the "other" category of Argie (cheetin' divin' gypsy barsteward - maradona)

I have watched a few Sevilla game this season and have not been impressed by him at all really.

I have watched a few Sevilla game this season and have not been impressed by him at all really.

He's certainly not worth the reported €16m price tag