NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Can people stop following that cunt? Just click 'Unfollow'.

Is it that difficult?

He has obviously seen that story in the media about us lodging a new bid and jumped on it in the hope it's true and we do sign him.

Can people stop following that c***? Just click 'Unfollow'.

Is it that difficult?

He has obviously seen that story in the media about us lodging a new bid and jumped on it in the hope it's true and we do sign him.

This, it baffles me how people consider as some kind of knowlegable source, despite him been clearly wrong about pretty much everything he reports.

Not sure where the 'spin' is. None of that list is false. 'Spin' is saying we'll not replace Enrique properly. 'Spin' is saying we're not offering Barton what we should. 'Spin' is saying we'll not get a decent striker, etc.

??? Spin is arranging facts/things in a particular order to make a picture be perceived in a certain way. Trying to make an already thrown ball bend towards a particular area.

Seeing as you ask, it should be pointed out that your list of facts isn't a list of every fact/thing that's happened since January, so obviously there's some selection in there. Furthermore, saying Barton and Enrique are here until at least June 2012 is like saying at 10pm on January 31st that Carroll would be here until at least 2015. True in a sense - the Liverpool deal hadn't quite gone through - but it was perfectly apparent that it wouldn't be true in half an hour's time.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of the :giggs: smilie. Always makes me :lol:

Totally the opposite, at least in the "Giggs has scored" context. The actual image itself tickles me. :lol:

The truth is until we buy/sell someone we've done nowt and dependent on what other clubs do this is could be standing still/moving forward or backwards.

Yep. It's all speculation currently. People will of course put their own positive/negative spin on it and declare how this attacking quarter look class or that central midfield looks really solid or how so and so hasn't signed a contract because the club's falling apart because yada yada yada. Just wait and see what actually happens.

Emana 28 years old...played for betis and valued that high? If he is that good why did he go to betis from toulouse and chose betis over us at that time?

think we should stay away and find some else to partner / backup for tiote.

A big club going down (after there were big warning signs) - with underperforming players and shite ownership being central to the situation, I believe? Big stadium, strong fan base too IIRC.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of the :giggs: smilie. Always makes me :lol:

Totally the opposite, at least in the "Giggs has scored" context. The actual image itself tickles me. :lol:

When I see :giggs: his face makes me laugh and hear the Fast Show guys saying "Orrhh, suits you sir.  Did you score, sir? Did you Sir?  Did she like it when you scored, Sir?"

They're a pretty similar size club to us tbf.

ok ok...but still not convinced and 7 mill euro sounds expensive,imo

but as i said i dont know much about him!

I would much rather we went for F. Gago :smitten: