NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

2 local journalists one says deal imminent the other says no lets hope the latter is wrong.

Depends who the deals are.

2 local journalists one says deal imminent the other says no lets hope the latter is wrong.

I thought one meant a deal for a player is imminent, wheras the other meant that there wasn't an imminent deal for a replacement for Nolan, if that makes sense.

I thought one meant a deal for a player is imminent, wheras the other meant that there wasn't an imminent deal for a replacement for Nolan, if that makes sense.

Sure does

Sure does

Sorry, yea your right i just mis-read.

Random:

any truth in us having a bid accepted for barnetta?

Mark Douglas -

Maybe

Cuntish response like  :fool:

is Barnetta a skillful attacking player or a neat passer like Cabaye? Seem he can deliver a good set piece i.e. the england game

Wouldn't say 'skillful' as such. But he's a pretty quick, two footed winger with good technique and a decent workrate. He's a bit of an allrounder really, would be a good signing IMO.