NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

god man ppl, this is forum, threads should only be locked when they are not required anymore

I really like your bright coloured avatar, really helps me work out who is worth reading in big threads. Dont go changing neesy.

Guest BooBoo

I think this thing has mushroomed as the fans are so starved of genuinely exciting players coming to the club. Who was the last real eye catching signing that instantly got the fans going? They've certainly been few and far between since Ashley took the reigns.

This lad is obviously a talent yet a bit mental. It was good enough for us under Bobby with Robert and it should be good enough today.

Its a mega thread as we're simply crying out for someone who can get you out of your seat when they get the ball.

And it is genuinely a mad transfer. Shouldn't be forgotten. Don't know how the British media can be so slow to pick up on the events. Players going on strike, unilaterally flying to England, then being turned away from their desired destination because the club don't want to be hit by a FIFA punishment, plus christ knows what else. This is newsworthy. There's more than normal to talk about.

As mad as it sounds this has also been a very much N-O reported transfer. What with forums, foreign blogs, Twitter, our fans from all over Europe and our clubs insistence on making no comments, we've genuinely been 12 hours ahead of the press with reporting the many twists and turns. His appearance at the airport on Friday was just brilliant. Classic forum moment.

As mad as it sounds this has also been a very much N-O reported transfer. What with forums, foreign blogs, Twitter, our fans from all over Europe and our clubs insistence on making no comments, we've genuinely been 12 hours ahead of the press with reporting the many twists and turns. His appearance at the airport on Friday was just brilliant. Classic forum moment.

I'm not sure it beats the photograph on here when Enrique signed.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Apparently Vladimir Weiss will be joining Rangers on a season loan.

Another one bites the dust?

Fucks sake. Weiss to Rangers, Onuoha to Sunderland...These are players we should have been in for. What the fuck are we playing at? We havent even been linked to anyone that isnt Ben Arfa for nearly a week and a half. Someone seriously needs to pull their fucking fingers out.

I realise the Ben Arfa thread was removed for a reason but can anyone shed any light on what is happening?

Did he go to Werder Bremen?

It's actually stickied at the top of the forum.

1 second!  :angry:  :angry:

ok so Ashley says we have no money for transfers..what happened to the TV money for this season? and the promotion money? doesn't that come to over £40million?

seems to have been forgotten?

ok so Ashley says we have no money for transfers..what happened to the TV money for this season? and the promotion money? doesn't that come to over £40million?

seems to have been forgotten?

Debt, but we're heading off topic here.

Everybody seems to forget that the high wage earners still at the club were signed since Ashley bought the club.

I wonder if he's even aware of that

Guest Roger Kint

Got a text of my mate saying Bullard was out and about in town last night and when he asked him he we're getting him on loan.

See 'Not Worthy of a thread' top of last page

Got a text of my mate saying Bullard was out and about in town last night and when he asked him he we're getting him on loan.

I just hope that Bullard is not the replacement for the Ben Arfa deal. It would just be another 2nd choice signing, like Best or Nolan

Guest neesy111

Everybody seems to forget that the high wage earners still at the club were signed since Ashley bought the club.

I wonder if he's even aware of that

he won't be, also the massive losses incurred in the championship we're because of HIS mistakes