NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Roger Kint

As thats against PL rules i dont think we should try to get both to be honest, Cleverley please not Welbeck as he looks useless.

Guest Roland

Schaars have had serious ankle problems in the past, almost ruined his career and he couldn't play for 18 months.

Think a lot of clubs have their doubts about his ankle, and therefore don't want to pay a lot of money for him.

Most likely it was on the forum already, but Ronnie Stam is at Wigan today for a medical test.

Interesting paragraph from this Uruguayan website about that Arevalo fella.

http://www.quenonino.com.uy/quenonino/tabid/37/idNoticia/25000/Pe%C3%B1arol/Default.aspx

"Last week, a group of Argentinian businessmen contacted Juan Pedro Damiani and requested authority to negotiate Arevalo to Newcastle in England. The Aurinegros (Gold & Blacks) President then passed on this request to the player's representatives."

http://www.quenonino.com.uy/quenonino/tabid/37/idNoticia/25000/Pe%C3%B1arol/Default.aspx

"Last week, a group of Argentinian businessmen contacted Juan Pedro Damiani and requested authority to negotiate Arevalo to Newcastle in England. The Aurinegros (Gold & Blacks) President then passed on this request to the player's representatives."

Sounds good! Can I just commend you for all of the info you've been posting from the rumours abroad during the summer. I for one have certainly appreciated it.

:thup:

Colo and Jonas in suits and shades?

Sounds good! Can I just commend you for all of the info you've been posting from the rumours abroad during the summer. I for one have certainly appreciated it.

:thup:

Was he at the world cup?

Guest Roger Kint

Was brilliant at the WC. Somehow Cagliari managed to get his transfer messed up after everything was agreed for about £2m and it was claimed to be completed, that is a steal regardless of his age.

Not that I take much notice to it but, in FIFA's Castrol Rankings he was 7th best midfielder at WC.

Only saw this cos some mackem I know was telling me that there new midfielder was class because he was in the top 5 midfielder in these rankings. Stupid mackem. Wasn't even in top 5 either, was 10th ha.

Guest Heneage

Was brilliant at the WC. Somehow Cagliari managed to get his transfer messed up after everything was agreed for about £2m and it was claimed to be completed, that is a steal regardless of his age.

I was wondering what Calgiari did to mess it up. Mind you they are relegation fodder in Serie A, it worries me no bigger teams have even been tempted.

Guest Roger Kint

I was wondering what Calgiari did to mess it up. Mind you they are relegation fodder in Serie A, it worries me no bigger teams have even been tempted.

Relegation fodder is harsh, they were up with the CL places til around Christmas then a spectacular loss of form dropped them to just below midtable.

Agree about the bigger club part though although he is one of those 3rd party owner players so maybe other teams dont deal with them as much or something?