NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Some dude on twitter reckons that Cleverley turned us down and will be going to Bolton instead.

This is the same bloke that broke the Harper to Celtic story. Ingest with a rather large pinch of salt.

Some dude on twitter reckons that Cleverley turned us down and will be going to Bolton instead.

:lol:

how times change, used to be "some bloke down the pub"

So true!  he could have been sat in the Pub on his laptop tho, using free wifi!

:lol:

how times change, used to be "some bloke down the pub"

So true!  he could have been sat in the Pub on his laptop tho, using free wifi!

some bloke in a pub said some bloke on Twitter said.... 

double jeopardy ITK! :lol:

Guest Heneage

Mark Douglas from the Journal said on Twitter t'other day that Arevalo was being touted to us by his agents but we weren't interested.

He also claimed Stijn Schaars agent was doing the same. He seems more credible than Ryder.

Guest BooBoo

Most of the regular posters on here are more credible than Lee Ryder. He's a work experience lad who somehow landed a job.

Guest Heneage

Most of the regular posters on here are more credible than Lee Ryder. He's a work experience lad who somehow landed a job.

I never thought I'd say this mate, but I couldn't agree more.

Guest BooBoo

still better than oliver mind

At least Oliver wasn't afraid to speak his mind. Ryder is mind numbingly middle of the road in his criticism.

Oliver was embarrasing. He backed Roeder to the hilt... until we lost three games in a row, at which point he launched a scathing attack on the man and nailed his colours to the good ship Big Sam. The guy he proclaimed as Newcastle's Mr Right ffs.

Guest BooBoo

I'm not particularly defending Oliver, it's just that occasionally he would write stuff that prompted some sort of emotion. Ryders stuff is insufferably bland.

Maybe N-Online should start a fanzine...

Yep, we need to start allocating columns.

cp40: "What Keegan did next,,,"

Ronaldo: "Why you're all wrong about everything"

Mick: "100 years ago today..."

and so on.