NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Heneage

http://www.quenonino.com.uy/quenonino/tabid/37/idNoticia/25398/Pe%C3%B1arol/Default.aspx

"Egidio with one foot in England"

There has been a firm offer made for Egidio Arevalo Rios. This has came from Newcastle and the offer is up to €3m. The offer has came through Bentancur (Google search says he's a Peruvian businessman), who should be able to reach an agreement with the player's representatives.

Main bulk of the article says encouraging talks took place in the last few hours between this entrepreneur and Penarol owner, and that the only obstacle remaining is him negotiating with Arevalo's people to finalize the deal.

As I said before, is there any mention why his move to Cagliari fell through?

http://www.quenonino.com.uy/quenonino/tabid/37/idNoticia/25398/Pe%C3%B1arol/Default.aspx

"Egidio with one foot in England"

There has been a firm offer made for Egidio Arevalo Rios. This has came from Newcastle and the offer is up to 3m. The offer has came through Bentancur (Google search says he's a Peruvian businessman), who should be able to reach an agreement with the player's representatives.

Main bulk of the article says encouraging talks took place in the last few hours between this entrepreneur and Penarol owner, and that the only obstacle remaining is him negotiating with Arevalo's people to finalize the deal.

As I said before, is there any mention why his move to Cagliari fell through?

Can't find anything.

Guest Roger Kint

Cleverly is not going to be loaned out now because Carrick will miss the start of the season.

What is it with them and midfield injuries.

I know. Start losing strikers you bastards

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Cleverly is not going to be loaned out now because Carrick will miss the start of the season.

What is it with them and midfield injuries.

I know. Start losing strikers you bastards

Owen recalled to England squad and to get injured?

Guest Loven11

From .com

Manchester United confirmed on Friday morning that they will retain the services of midfielder Tom Cleverley for the coming season.

It had been claimed earlier in the week that Wigan Athletic had won the race to sign the England U21 prospect on loan, with Newcastle amongst other top-flight clubs who had declared an interest in taking him.

Guest johnson293

Some rumours on Teamtalk linking us with an audacious swoop for Keegan!

Are they changing the burger supplier at the ground?

From .com

Manchester United confirmed on Friday morning that they will retain the services of midfielder Tom Cleverley for the coming season.

It doesn't surprise me at all. I reckon he could easily be good enough to challenge for a place in their first team.

When did Cleverly become so highly rated? Has he played in the Premierleague yet?

He's playing for Man Utd. Even Owen suddenly became highly rated again once he left us.

Everyone is more highly rated once they leave us. Parker, Milner, Bramble, Duff... I could go on.