NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

God how s*** is this site:

http://www.nufcblog.com/2010/06/16/can-newcastle-get-bastian-schweinsteiger-on-loan/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nufcblog+%28The+Newcastle+United+Blog%29

They think we could get Schweinsteiger on loan.  :lol:    :doh:

Edit: Even funnier that he is called "Bastion" during the text  :lol:

He's forgotten his pills, poor old man is getting delusions of grandeour again.

his blogs before were not too bad but lately especially he seems to have gone a bit senile.....

What pi$$es me off is the question mark they put at the end of every title. Could we do the treble this year? Will Ashley sell Sports Direct and sign Wayne Rooney? Will Kevin Nolan get England call up? Blah Blah feckin Blah ????????????????

At the bottom of the article is says "Comments always welcome."

The one that springs to mind is get real you dumb prick.

Guest Heneage

I don't think Jonothan De Guzman would be a bad idea. He's decided to leave Feyenoord, and I think he'd only really be looking for between 20-30k a week, and with some decent bonuses included it would be a viable option, and give the centre of midfield some youth and energy.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

NUFC Blog has always been utter guff.

Its The Sun of the Newcastle Fansites.

It's just really fucking shit and really, really, really pointless.

Thats what I said!  :colo:

As much as I think the Sun is awful and I think it is really awful it's harsh to compare it to that shit.

Can we get Anelka on loan?

No of course we can't you fucking idiot!

I'm sure this links us with Mauricio Sabillon, 31 year-old Honduras right-back at Hangzhou Greentown, but I might have mis-interpreted it.

http://www.diariosur.es/v/20100621/deportes/mas-futbol/catrachos-voluntariosos-esforzados-20100621.html

Basically mentions about the fact he's one of the surprises in the starting line-up, is 1.88m of "pure muscle", and is probably Honduras' best defender. He's apparently had a one-year ban for doping.

Here's the original context in Spanish if there's someone more fluent than me or if Village Idiot's about.

Lateral derecho. Es una de las innovaciones de Rueda. Estuvo un año parado por dopaje y ha sido una de las sorpresas del once titular pues todo hacía prever que el titular sería Sabillon. Sube bien y tiene fuerza para ir arriba y abajo con cierta solvencia.

1,88 de puro músculo. Probablemente sea el mejor zaguero de Honduras. Firme y contundente, poderoso por arriba. Ha recuperado la forma tras un pequeño bache y se habla de que le pretende el fútbol inglés (Newcastle). Junto a Figueroa forma el núcleo más estable de la defensa hondureña

This article is awfully written and very confusing, to my understanding they are not linking you to Honduras' RB but to one of the centrebacks, Osmán Chavez, who's 1,88. A "zaguero" is a centreback in Spanish football talk.

I found this in his soccernet profile:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/119977/osman-chavez?cc=5901&ver=us

On the road to South Africa, this solid and physically-imposing centre-back did everything that was asked of him, but after negotiating an end to his ties with Honduran side Platense late last year and subsequently failing to find employment in Europe, he is in a quandary.

If he can sneak into the World Cup party, he will be hoping to leads to him securing his dream move to British football. He recently had a trail at Celtic without being offered contract and has been linked too with Tottenham - on the recommendation of compatriot Wilson Palacios - Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United.

He is known as El Tierno (The Tender One), which he certainly is not and his international debut came in a friendly with Paraguay in February 2008.

He's out of contract which fits your "template".