NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Wouldn't take Bassong back as it seems he was one of the players who went on like Class A cunts after the relegation, whereas Charlie left because of JFK. We probably do need a centre half though.

P.S Gervinho  :fwap:

N'Zogbia was making plenty of noises about being away before he had his fall out with Kinnear to be fair, that to me was a convenient excuse to kick off.

@cwarr07

Ashley now directly involved with Gervinho deal pushing for an answer or will move onto other targets. Gervinho keen but advisors stalling.

I wish people would stop passing on this bellends information.

Shaun custis has just apparently revealed Defoe could end up here?

I don't see it, he's too old for us to spend any sort of money on and I don't see Spurs letting any of their players leave on the cheap.

They will want £12 million minimum I would have thought.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Shaun custis has just apparently revealed Defoe could end up here?

Who's Shaun Custis?

Sports writer for the Sun

Said on ssn just now apparently

Guest Chubby Jason

Defoe would be brilliant, I've been saying for ages we should be in for him if he wants away from Tottenham.

Guest bimpy474

I work with a Tottenham fan and he thinks Defoe is a player on his way down, mind you he does seem to have a rather rabid dislike of him, he hates anything to do with West Ham past, present and future, he's been rather smug of late...... :razz:

Something isn't right about Defoe. He's a good finisher, quick and has an eye for goal, yet he seems to disappear for long stretches of the season. I don't know if he's just not playing much, but for a team like Spurs he should be banging them in.