NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

So... Barnetta and Erding are in fact players that the board want, not necessarily Pardew.

Pardew did confirm his own interest in Erding© the other day.

We bid for him last summer though.

So... Barnetta and Erding are in fact players that the board want, not necessarily Pardew.

You're getting the board mixed up with SCOUTS.

I added that to my post as I posted it, btw.

Amazing how quickly you can get impatient with all this crap.

The transfer window has only been open a week and i'm already pissed off that we haven't signed more players.

Might have to take a forum break for my own mental health

Fair play. I'm sure the Carr has recommended this player to Pardew, who has then researched this player, rates him, and then made a bid based upon his and Carr's findings.

Amazing how quickly you can get impatient with all this crap.

The transfer window has only been open a week and i'm already pissed off that we haven't signed more players.

Might have to take a forum break for my own mental health

It works. I've stayed at wor lasses for the past few days, completely avoiding transfer news apart from the odd peak on here when I'm at graft and I'm so laid back compared to a week or two ago.

Fair play. I'm sure the Carr has recommended this player to Pardew, who has then researched this player, rates him, and then made a bid based upon his and Carr's findings.

Carr has only been around for 18 months or so, right?

This suggests that a deal for Barnetta is close

Market Newcastle likely the arrival of Barnetta from Bayer Leverkusen Football NEWCASTLE, NEAR AGREEMENT FOR BARNETT / NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE (UK) - The Newcastle United , as usual, very active in the market and is especially attentive to the international market. I 'Magpies' are looking for at least one player to the department. After long paid attention to Ligue1 French envoys of the German club are sounding out the views. It 's so obtained for the role of midfielder Tranquillo Barnetta of Bayer Leverkusen , fellow department in the National Swiss of that ' Inler desired by the club's first segment of our local League . The agreement for the sale of 26 year old and his move from the Bundesliga to the Premier League may close for a little less than ten million euro.GARDNER - In the middle area of the field, the other name that has been done (not necessarily be considered as an alternative to Barnetta ) is to Craig Gardner , 24-year old former Aston Villa and now the cousins ​​of Birmingham City , where they put eyes, the principal agents of market Sunderland .

This suggests that a deal for Barnetta is close

Market Newcastle likely the arrival of Barnetta from Bayer Leverkusen Football NEWCASTLE, NEAR AGREEMENT FOR BARNETT / NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE (UK) - The Newcastle United , as usual, very active in the market and is especially attentive to the international market. I 'Magpies' are looking for at least one player to the department. After long paid attention to Ligue1 French envoys of the German club are sounding out the views. It 's so obtained for the role of midfielder Tranquillo Barnetta of Bayer Leverkusen , fellow department in the National Swiss of that ' Inler desired by the club's first segment of our local League . The agreement for the sale of 26 year old and his move from the Bundesliga to the Premier League may close for a little less than ten million euro.GARDNER - In the middle area of the field, the other name that has been done (not necessarily be considered as an alternative to Barnetta ) is to Craig Gardner , 24-year old former Aston Villa and now the cousins ​​of Birmingham City , where they put eyes, the principal agents of market Sunderland .

A lot of money that. A couple more and we have N'Zogbia.

Guest johnson293

Chronicle linking us with Ajax' Serbian Winger Miralem Sulejmani today.

In the papers?

Aye, on the back page... saw it earlier on their 'Hot off the press' teaser, where they show the front and back page of todays paper in the morning.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2011/06/15/hot-off-the-press-tonight-s-evening-chronicle-72703-28800345/2/

Chronicle linking us with Ajax' Serbian Winger Miralem Sulejmani today.

In the papers?

Aye, on the back page... saw it earlier on their 'Hot off the press' teaser, where they show the front and back page of todays paper in the morning.

Cheers. Great player. I'd definitely take him like.

Contrary to what the daily L'Equipe published in its edition of Tuesday, June 14, the direction of the ASSE would like to confirm that the correct output for Blaise Matuidi is 15 million euros (13 million euros + 2 million euro bonus farm). ASSE notes that Blaise Matuidi is the only player in the workforce to have a good output.

Moreover, club officials have been unpleasantly surprised to hear on the channel Infosport the following message: "Blaise Matuidi do not know much about the identity of his new club. But it would be close to Newcastle. The English track particularly like the Chairman of the Board, Roland Romeyer seeking 15 million euros to address liquidity problems. "Today, ASSE has had no contact with the English club and said that its treasures are doing well. Indeed, the club has not had to use half of bank loans that it receives.

Finally, the ASSE would recall that on the transfer market, the club management will observe the utmost discretion. Indeed, confidentiality is one of the rules to success in this field.

The club's management