NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Douglas on Jeremy Menez:

"Watched him loads. Not a target at the moment but they like him...He's meant to be very good. They were impressed."

Promising but don't think the club will pursue if we get the players we're already linked with!

Douglas on Jeremy Menez:

"Watched him loads. Not a target at the moment but they like him...He's meant to be very good. They were impressed."

Promising but don't think the club will pursue if we get the players we're already linked with!

If he's a back-up option, hopefully we miss out on some of our main targets!

Newcastle fiber French right now. Hatem Ben Arfa after a year ago, Yohan Cabaye and Sylvain Marveaux this summer, the Magpies are now on the track of the left side of Toulouse, M'Bengue Sheikh (22 years, 25 games in Ligue 1 this season). The player's agent confirmed to L'Equipe that the English club made ​​an offer of 6 million euros in the TFC. M'Bengue was also announced on the shelves of the OM to succeed Taye Taiwo. (By Nicolas Lagavardan)

Guest scottishmag54

Warnock can f*** right off

too right cant see any logic in us going for him press rubbish surely.

Guest MrSundlofer

Warnock can f*** right off

too right cant see any logic in us going for him press rubbish surely.

He's been awful this season. Trained with the reserves (with Habib Beye).

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Screw loan, we've got the cash to buy him.

Clause after certain number of games. ;)

Sturridge would be proper wankworthy.

No chance of a loan. Friend of my mine is best friends with Phil Gartsides son and he told me the other day that everything is agreed for Sturridge to go back to Bolton on loan again. Just needs the new Chelsea manager to decide if he wants to loan him or keep him at Chelsea.