NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

For the wages he is on and that touted fee there would be no point getting rid of Guthrie. He is on 9th* choice wages so we may aswell use him as such.

*Ok that's a bit silly but you get what I mean.

get rid of Smith first, then see what we have in midfield. We will be very short when Tiote (and Matoudi?) ship off to the ANC and could well need the cover.

Apart from that one lamentable performance which "sticks in the mind", he hasn't been so bad for us...

Guest Roger Kint

get rid of Smith first, then see what we have in midfield. We will be very short when Tiote (and Matoudi?) ship off to the ANC and could well need the cover.

Apart from that one lamentable performance which "sticks in the mind", he hasn't been so bad for us...

Getting rid of Smith should be easy like. Pretty sure France arent in the ACN either  ;)

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc No NUFC deals near completion other than Neil Taylor - see tonight's @EveningChron for latest on one player on AP wanted list

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc #safc Which player wants to come to SJP ahead of the Stadium of Light? See tonight's Chronicle to find out

58 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'll be disappointed if we sell like.

You don't win a league & a cup on the bounce and keep clean sheets in over half your games if you're not a decent keeper whoever you play for.

Fits everyone of our supposed new categories too (young, cheap/homegrown, low wages) but as we eventually sell everyone who someone makes a bid for these days I can't see him staying.

Yeah but surely we can't keep both? If he was an outfield player it'd be different but I think Krul's pretty much got the gig here now.

Why not? He's on low wages and hasn't agitated for a move and the competition between him and Krul can only be a good thing. If he's so unhappy he'll hand in a transfer request. No reason why we can't keep both.

Aye, he'll hand in a transfer request and the club will get the blame for it :lol:

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc #safc Which player wants to come to SJP ahead of the Stadium of Light? See tonight's Chronicle to find out

Larsson. :lol:

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc No NUFC deals near completion other than Neil Taylor - see tonight's @EveningChron for latest on one player on AP wanted list

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Could be:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7001686,00.html

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Hopefully not.

Guest johnson293

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Via @DKristoffersson: Teteh Bangura linked with #NUFC again bloggar.expressen.se/kristoffersson/

48 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Lots of talk about Teteh and Mohamed Bangura of course and I know that one of them will disappear in summer. AIK have bad luck, it will be both.

But right now is the most interest to Teteh and Newcastle are a club that follows him very carefully and may make a bid this summer. - I know that Newcastle have seen all my matches and follows me, also confirmed Teteh for me yesterday. My money is on he goes to Newcaslte in the summer.

Guest Antec

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Meltdown on Wearside if it's Whickham

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Wickham?

Guest johnson293

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Wickham?

N'Zogbia?

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Meltdown on Wearside if it's Whickham

That would be glorious.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Via @DKristoffersson: Teteh Bangura linked with #NUFC again bloggar.expressen.se/kristoffersson/

48 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Lots of talk about Teteh and Mohamed Bangura of course and I know that one of them will disappear in summer. AIK have bad luck, it will be both.

But right now is the most interest to Teteh and Newcastle are a club that follows him very carefully and may make a bid this summer. - I know that Newcastle have seen all my matches and follows me, also confirmed Teteh for me yesterday. My money is on he goes to Newcaslte in the summer.

Not good enough.