NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

"One of the categories is called 'self perceived competence,' i.e. how good the player himself thinks he is.

"On a scale up to 9, Bendtner got 10. We have never seen that before. Pat Rice [Arsenal's assistant manager] was sitting next to me and couldn't stop laughing."

:lol:

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/alexarayangelie/120px-Lol_meme.jpg

Ok we get it, it's funny. FFS

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/alexarayangelie/120px-Lol_meme.jpg http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/alexarayangelie/120px-Lol_meme.jpg http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/alexarayangelie/120px-Lol_meme.jpg

Im not optimistic about reading any good news, its been a while since we read something that doesnt involve being turned down or that we have cooled our interest ect. With thoese 2 players (Matuidi and Barnetta) im sure it will be the same.

Guest BooBoo

Hmm I'll go with:

"Former Toon target Tranquillo Barnetto reported for duty this week at the Leverkusen club with a St James' insider cliaming any mooted deal for the Swiss star was on the back burner for now. Meanwhile Blaise Matuidi has made some non committal comments regarding his future and it remains to be seen where the midfielder will start next season."

Guest Heneage

Youtube his goal against Leeds. I don't care if he says the sun shines out of his own arse he has talent.

Guest taps01

Hmm I'll go with:

"Former Toon target Tranquillo Barnetto reported for duty this week at the Leverkusen club with a St James' insider cliaming any mooted deal for the Swiss star was on the back burner for now. Meanwhile Blaise Matuidi has made some non committal comments regarding his future and it remains to be seen where the midfielder will start next season."

Nailed it I reckon!

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Sunday Sun tomorrow! Shola Ameobi talks exclusively about his sadness at Nolan leaving, his own uncertain future and... Twitter #NUFC

56 seconds ago

:frantic:

Did we ever find out who the "big name" striker was that Douglas tweeted about a few weeks back? Surely he wasn't referring to Erdinc as he's hardly a massive name? Sorry if it's been mentioned before but I can't be arsed going back through all the thread.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Sunday Sun tomorrow! Shola Ameobi talks exclusively about his sadness at Nolan leaving, his own uncertain future and... Twitter #NUFC

56 seconds ago

A year left on his contract?

Guest BooBoo

Douglas claiming we're close to a signing a new youngster, but that it's not ready for publication yet.

Brooklyn Beckham?

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

56 seconds ago

A year left on his contract?

Indeed, don't think the management will offer him a new contract imo, oh wait.

Just be some shit about not wanting to be third choice if we bring in another striker. He won't go anyway.

Barring injuries or suspensions, if Shola starts a Premier League game this season somebody needs to be fucking shot.

Guest Chubby Jason

Just be some s*** about not wanting to be third choice if we bring in another striker. He won't go anyway.

Barring injuries or suspensions, if Shola starts a Premier League game this season somebody needs to be f***ing shot.

He'll be Ba's partner at the start of next season no doubt.

Just be some s*** about not wanting to be third choice if we bring in another striker. He won't go anyway.

Barring injuries or suspensions, if Shola starts a Premier League game this season somebody needs to be f***ing shot.

Yes, him

You're forgetting his potency against the mackems :pow:

But nah, I agree wholeheartedly with your second line.

He'll be Ba's partner at the start of next season no doubt.

Way too positive, Ba will have knackered his knee by then and be out indefinitely.

You're forgetting his potency against the mackems :pow:

But nah, I agree wholeheartedly with your second line.

so we have 10days after the mackem game to get rid then ?