NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I'd be willing to ignore his incredibly egotistical shit attitude if he was as good as he thought. But he's not.

A disaster waiting to happen.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2422/3777084698_a7ef4bf328.jpg

I'd be willing to ignore his incredibly egotistical s*** attitude if he was as good as he thought. But he's not.

A disaster waiting to happen.

If he was as good as he thinks, I'm not sure there'd be a club good enough for him.

True :lol:

Loved that story about how they do player personality examinations at Arsenal to work out what kind of mentality a player has to help deciding how to handle them, when/where to loan them out etc.

Bendtner's confidence levels were actually off the pre-defined scale  :lol:

"One of the categories is called 'self perceived competence,' i.e. how good the player himself thinks he is.

"On a scale up to 9, Bendtner got 10. We have never seen that before. Pat Rice [Arsenal's assistant manager] was sitting next to me and couldn't stop laughing."

:lol:

Have said it before - I would take Bendtner. More likely to be moving abroad though as has been said previously.

Ticks all the boxes for me like and the main one being he's already doing it in the premiership.

If he wasn't playing for such a big club, probably no here would want him. He's a bloody waster.

Think that's bullshit tbh. I judge any player I see objectively and I think he's a good player with some attributes. When his record is broken down its not that bad and I honestly think he'll do well at a club where he plays as CF week in, week out.

Genuinely don't think Bendtner is all that good tbh. Every time I've seen him he's been largely disappointing and if we're going to take a gamble on a striker then I'd rather it wasn't him.

Did alright against us in the carling Cup last season.

Guest BooBoo

In Ba, Best and Shola we already have three "big lads". I'm pretty sure if we do buy another striker it wont be in the mould of Bendtner.

Genuinely don't think Bendtner is all that good tbh. Every time I've seen him he's been largely disappointing and if we're going to take a gamble on a striker then I'd rather it wasn't him.

Did alright against us in the carling Cup last season.

Has done alright against us on numerous occasions.

Not that it says much like  :lol:

If he wasn't playing for such a big club, probably no here would want him. He's a bloody waster.

Think that's bullshit tbh. I judge any player I see objectively and I think he's a good player with some attributes. When his record is broken down its not that bad and I honestly think he'll do well at a club where he plays as CF week in, week out.

So far, what most people have seen, is a load of shite.

An arsenal friend of mine thinks he's pure crap.

I've got no problem with people rating Bendtner. Nothing wrong with a difference in opinion and it's what makes things interesting. Personally, I think we'd be better off getting someone else in rather than a player who I've seen miss a ridiculous number of chances who also thinks he's a lot better than he actually is. If people want to disagree then fine, I know what I've seen and it'll take a lot of persuading for me to change my mind on this shit cunt. :thup: 

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Sunday Sun tomorrow! Shola Ameobi talks exclusively about his sadness at Nolan leaving, his own uncertain future and... Twitter #NUFC

56 seconds ago

Mark Douglas

Ashley's ultimatum to Pardew & we reveal the reason why Erdinç turned down #NUFC-along with updates on the striker hunt, Barnetta & Matuidi

24 seconds ago