NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Good enough for the Champions of Germany but not NUFC.

:mystery:

That like Michael Owen being good enough for the Champions of England? :shifty:

Good enough for the Champions of Germany but not NUFC.

:mystery:

Surely even you can't defend a £12m price tag for him.  :lol:

Both excellent arguments but if you'd excuse me I'll just completely disregard them.  :thup:

Bendtner would be good for us, but £12m feels like slightly too much for him given his recent lack of form.  Regardless of how much that is to do with a lack of regular football and Wenger insisting on sticking him out on the wing.

He will come good as soon as he becomes the main man for a team.

Guest Heneage

Regarding Cardozo btw I don't know what it is because he has a great record and reputation yet every time I see him play he is dump.

Paraguayan Kris Boyd, fantastic finisher but not lightning quick and doesn't really work hard.

Regarding Cardozo btw I don't know what it is because he has a great record and reputation yet every time I see him play he is dump.

Paraguayan Kris Boyd, fantastic finisher but not lightning quick and doesn't really work hard.

Think he's a bit better than Kris Boyd mind. :lol:

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Of course you numpty. :lol:

I meant he is similar to the Boyd in the sense his game is a bit limited and that he needs a good supply line to succeed. That's why when you've watched him he's not looked fantastic.

Tomorrow's Mirror says Bendtner is going to Sporting Lisbon or Borussia Dortmund. Says Arsenal want £12m for him.

I heard Benfica.

Borussia have ruled out the signing whilst Benfica are the only team that have actually made a bid or at least has been confirmed by a reliable source to have done so.

Guest BooBoo

There's absolutely no serious link that we're in for Bendtner, it's just been discussed on here but has taken on a life of it's own.