NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Talking of Caen, was reading their striker El-Arabi has been linked to loads of clubs including us.

Joint 3rd top scorer last season in France, even though his team finished 2 points off relegation. 24 years old, French, smaller pacey striker. Has said he wants to leave club. Scored against all the teams that finished in the top 4.

Dont watch french football, would he not be a decent target ? Seems to fit what we look for.

SSN saying Bendtner is in talks with a move away from Arsenal to an unnamed club. Think it could be us? Prob would cost 8m or so I'd imagine!

Been mentioned too many times on here now. FWIW, Douglas said it wasn't us.

Talking of Caen, was reading their striker El-Arabi has been linked to loads of clubs including us.

Joint 3rd top scorer last season in France, even though his team finished 2 points off relegation. 24 years old, French, smaller pacey striker. Has said he wants to leave club. Scored against all the teams that finished in the top 4.

Dont watch french football, would he not be a decent target ? Seems to fit what we look for.

First impressions I had of him was that he looked better than Erdinc from the youtube clips, but there doesn't seem to have been any suggestion we've been linked with him to date. I thought we would move for Long now the Erdinc deal seems dead but it seems we've switched to another continental target if the journos are to be believed. I'm starting to wonder how serious we are about bringing in another striker in all honesty.

No interest in Gomis.

No Interest in Park Chu-Young.

Had(?) interest in Matuidi. A steely midfield combo with Tioté was indeed mooted.

Barnetta is the replacement for Barton, if he goes. Not likely though.

Pardew wants N'Zogbia, club hierarchy doesn't.

And there you have it N'Zogbia won't be coming. End of story. It dosn't matter what Pardew wants

tbf the article also says pardew was interested in sidwell and cole and the board wouldn't allow it, so there are some positives to not allowing pardew what he wants.

Guest taps01

And there you have it N'Zogbia won't be coming. End of story. It dosn't matter what Pardew wants

tbf the article also says pardew was interested in sidwell and cole and the board wouldn't allow it, so there are some positives to not allowing pardew what he wants.

Yeah see that, Imagine the reaction if those two signed for us! Article also says we would still like to get a striker in before the USA trip.

Long tbh.

Maybe. I am starting to think other clubs might come into the fray for his services as we drag our feet. Maybe that's what we would prefer as it would mean we could be priced out of a move and stick with Ba and Best as our two premier forwards.

Guest Haris Vuckic

SSN saying Bendtner is in talks with a move away from Arsenal to an unnamed club. Think it could be us? Prob would cost 8m or so I'd imagine!

Been mentioned too many times on here now. FWIW, Douglas said it wasn't us.

Says he's not even on the radar tbh