NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

im not sure why any footballer would willingly go to bolton at any stage of their career tbh let alone wiggle out of everton in dubious circumstances to go there

He is a ball playing midfielder, Owen Coyle's teams play short passing attractive football. Not liable to be an absolute carcrash next season unlike others.

Guest firetotheworks

Coyle has the opportunity to turn Bolton from the least attractive team in the league to one of the most outside of the top teams.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bolton Owen Coyle has the opportunity to turn Bolton from the east attractive most Sam Allardyce Shit Fest Anti-Football team in the league to one of the most outside redeemed and purged of the top teams.

Fucking Sam Allardyce man. A cancer on Football.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Daily Mail reckons he is ours bar a late Everton appeal.

Dan Gosling will agree to sign for Newcastle United on Monday

pretty categoric, when the papers write like that it rarely goes a different way

Does seem to be missing the usual '...understands...' '... is led to believe...' self covering shite you usually read.

Daily Mail reckons he is ours bar a late Everton appeal.

Dan Gosling will agree to sign for Newcastle United on Monday

pretty categoric, when the papers write like that it rarely goes a different way

It seems final, though i won't be celebrating this one until he's in a B&W shirt, especially all the appealing Everton will be doing due to their original stupidity to hide their embarrassment. If they do win it's not like he's going to be wanted around the club anyway now and will be sold in the winter window. Moyes is a pathetic whingy bastard at the best of times, someone doing this to him is going to certainly ruffle his tight Scottish feathers.  :laugh:

Surely the appeal will only be for them to be entitled to some compo rather than have the player back? His bridges are obliterated.

agreed, and to MA it's a good gamble 'cause he'd be able to sell gosling for more than the tribunal fee should it come to that

I'd rather have De Guzman than Gosling tbh, would offer us something different and would be good to go from the start.

Still, both would be lovely.

We'd have Nolan, Smith, Guthrie, Barton and possibly Gosling. I doubt we'll look for another central midfielder.

I'd rather have De Guzman than Gosling tbh, would offer us something different and would be good to go from the start.

We'd have Nolan, Smith, Guthrie, Barton and possibly Gosling. I doubt we'll look for another central midfielder.

I know, it's the hope that kills you.

Guzman can play wide like...clutching at straws...

Awful selection of central midfielders that is like. Not a jot of flair between them.