José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He’s left them a better team than the one he inherited. I don’t particularly like the guy but he’s still a better manager than most.

Left behind by the likes of Klopp, Guardiola and Pinocchio in recent years with their far more positive football.

Squeaky bum time now. Rafa has to be in consideration for their managers job at end of season...

He’s left them a better team than the one he inherited. I don’t particularly like the guy but he’s still a better manager than most.

Left behind by the likes of Klopp, Guardiola and Pinocchio in recent years with their far more positive football.

Squeaky bum time now. Rafa has to be in consideration for their managers job at end of season...

They may have better players (spending a few hundred million will do that) but they are in no way a better team now than they were when he took over

Guest neesy111

That opening statement is very much open to debate.

No chance they would want Rafa, they'll be looking to get back to attacking football, and as much as I love Rafa, that's not his way.

Well Moyes side finished 7th.

Van Gaal 4th and then 4th

Mourinho 6th and then 2nd

I’m not sure in what universe finishing 2nd can’t be seen as an improvement?

They aren’t in 2nd now. He wouldn’t be getting sacked if they were

If he has any sense, he'll take a break from the game.  At least until the end of the season but should be longer.

Has totally lost it over the last couple of years and regularly sounds like a total nutcase.  Any charm he had has disappeared.  The situation with the Chelsea physio showed him up and he's just got worse since then, any time the pressure's on.

That Man Utd team hasn't been playing for him for quite a while, they're clearly as fed up with him as the general public is.  Shame, when you recall how he used to sometimes carry himself with a bit of class at least, but all the goodwill towards him has gone.

He needs to take a break from the Premier league, his methods are not going to work any more at this level. Somewhere like Italy would probably be more suited, or if his ego can take it, he could take a job at one of the lesser clubs in Spain. Problem for him over there will be the same as here, the very top clubs don't believe in being over defensive methods.

HIs brand of football is nowhere near where other clubs are moving to or have moved to.  Hes a bit stuck in the 00s and doesn't seem to want to change,  with the likes of Lukaku, Sanchez, Martial etc they should be a bit more free scoring than what they are.

Guest firetotheworks

And now comfortably outside the Champions League, having spent more than anyone, getting paid more than anyone, ruining squad morale, and falling out with everyone. That universe, the one where the others listed didn't do that.

Guest neesy111

And now comfortably outside the Champions League, having spent more than anyone, getting paid more than anyone, ruining squad morale, and falling out with everyone. That universe, the one where the others listed didn't do that.

Pep's spent more tbf.