Points target 2010-2011

Rob W

Guest Roger Kint

'So why would it be amazing and thrilling to get 48 points'

'Only an idiot of your propotrtion could think anyone would suggest 48 points would be more disappointing than the 34 points of 2 seasons ago'

So we have helped you work out the first post of this conversation? Thank God :clap:

Oh and i dont buy the Sun, I can however spell & complete sudoku's with ease thanks.

'Only an idiot of your propotrtion could think anyone would suggest 48 points would be more disappointing than the 34 points of 2 seasons ago'

So we have helped you work out the first post of this conversation? Thank God :clap:

I notice you don't quote the actual post.

Is that because the question followed your idiotic complaint that "Since 1997 our average tally is 50.9 points a season."  As if that was why we should now celebrate 48 points.

Congratulations on dropping that line and concentrating solely on the last 2 years.  :clap:

But seriously, overjoyed with 48 points! Is this what it's come to?  :harry:

Oh and i dont buy the Sun, I can however spell & complete sudoku's with ease thanks.

Huzzah.  Falling back on spelling is like bringing up Hitler in terms of internet arguments.  I win.

Oh, and by the way, just looking at a couple of posts....

Stoke have 47 points, with a trip to Old Trafford its their likely final tally. Are you really that unaware of what our club has acheived? Since 1997 our average tally is 50.9 points a season. What its come down to is people thinking we were something we werent, its time they understood we arent a top club and havent been for 15 years or so aside from a few seasons in the middle under Robson.

Amazed because the state of our squad and thrilled because its put us back where we were. Incidentally they werent my words but happy to enlighten you.

Its not sad because many fans understood that the club was not going to be challenging for Europe or higher for a whil, they used common sense to see we were a mid table side for the foreseeable future. We have no divine right to expect better so its hardly sad that we would be happy to get back to where we were a few years back.

Contrary to your lofty feelings of self importance i respond to the posts not the poster, if i 'love to contradict you' then its likely you are consistently saying things i find daft, simple really. As for stalker? Get a grip of yourself for gods sake. The only thing blatent is your lack of comprehension for simple facts.

OMG  :facepalm:

So, anyway, er....

I'm not convinced that the points total required will be much shy of 40 this year. I know it's been going down, but I think the real pish has been excised from the PL this year and 40 will be needed.

Guest Roger Kint

I notice you don't quote the actual post.

Is that because the question followed your idiotic complaint that "Since 1997 our average tally is 50.9 points a season."  As if that was why we should now celebrate 48 points.

Congratulations on dropping that line and concentrating solely on the last 2 years.   :clap:

But seriously, overjoyed with 48 points! Is this what it's come to?  :harry:

What are you on about you total headcase?

The actual post?  They are both quoets made by YOU for gods sake, where does my post enter it? :kinnear:

So, anyway, er....

I'm not convinced that the points total required will be much shy of 40 this year. I know it's been going down, but I think the real pish has been excised from the PL this year and 40 will be needed.

:lol:

Get a room you two.

I know this thread's just for shits and giggles n whatnot; but it's impossible to outline any targets until we see what we do in the transfer market. 40 points with the current squad would be a sensational effort.

Guest Roger Kint

So, anyway, er....

:lol:

Get a room you two.

You are right i am sorry, i should have walked away when i said i would, he just kept bring more stupidity in i couldnt help it ;D

Last post on this topic for me :walk:

I know this thread's just for shits and giggles n whatnot; but it's impossible to outline any targets until we see what we do in the transfer market. 40 points with the current squad would be a sensational effort.

:sadnod:

I think this current squad is as good if not better than what Hull and Burnley had so ill say 32 and we will drop with no new addittions...even though the bottom half of the prem is dross....Its shocking that 4 TEAMS STAYED UP THIS SEASON WITH LESS THAN 40 PTS