The German Steve McClaren

Guest Geordiesned

He shouldn't be brought back like, and I don't think he'd want to anyway. He's got a good thing going on the continent.

Ein crayzhee crayzhee gut thing.

I hope Italy is his next destination.

Cheesy Mario-style accents could be fun.

He shouldn't be brought back like, and I don't think he'd want to anyway. He's got a good thing going on the continent.

Ein crayzhee crayzhee gut thing.

I hope Italy is his next destination.

Cheesy Mario-style accents could be fun.

Complete with Mario black tache to compliment his ginger hair.

He would be mad to take it, it's a no win situation. If he stays in club management it will be the only blip on his record just like it's the only blip on Capello's and Keegan's. England fans wouldn't see the real problem if it smacked them in the face.

Hopefully some twat like twitchy gets it and ruins his reputation.

• 3 months later...
Guest Howaythetoon

Shame because our game in England needs a manager and indeed players to succeed abroad. To his credit he did succeed at Twente and I just hope he doesn't now turn his back on his own foreign adventure. He's a decent manager in my opinion and I'd have him at Newcastle ahead of Pardew in a heart beat.

Shame because our game in England needs a manager and indeed players to succeed abroad. To his credit he did succeed at Twente and I just hope he doesn't now turn his back on his own foreign adventure. He's a decent manager in my opinion and I'd have him at Newcastle ahead of Pardew in a heart beat.

I wouldn't like him here like - can you imagine his Geordie accent? :lol:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Have the wolly with a brolly ahead of Pardew??? As far as i'm concerned a manager who takes on Croatia with England and gets demolished is and always be absolute crap.

Guest Howaythetoon

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Have the wolly with a brolly ahead of Pardew??? As far as i'm concerned a manager who takes on Croatia with England and gets demolished is and always be absolute crap.

McClaren is twice the manager Pardew will ever be and more. He is by no means great but then there are only a handful of managers in the game that are and only ever will be at any given time, but he is much better than Pardew in every aspect.

If we are to use England as a yardstick.... what does KK's stint in charge of the national team make him as a manager?!

Pardew has achieved nothing of note in his managerial career whatsoever. McClaren achieved more as an assistant man.