Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Judging by the luck I'm having lately, I'll wait to see the result then decide to support the losing team. :blush:

Aye, don't go making one of them silly characters in a blue shirt!

:shifty:

By the way, Kevin Moore of NOFC and SJP-goalscoring fame is coming along to play aswell to bulk up the numbers. I suggest he goes onto the Reds, what with their recent dropout. Very decent attacking player. :thup:

I could of sworn that ginger bitch was already a member of the forum?

Ah is he? He was unaware of the match when i informed him of it so he mustn't frequent the place too often. I know it's kinda against the 'rules' of this thing but he's been to a few of the other matches and like i say, with Pilko dropping out the numbers were un-even. But aye, he's up for it and will be there. :)

Ah is he? He was unaware of the match when i informed him of it so he mustn't frequent the place too often. I know it's kinda against the 'rules' of this thing but he's been to a few of the other matches and like i say, with Pilko dropping out the numbers were un-even. But aye, he's up for it and will be there. :)

Nufc_Kev

Is this definitely an 11.30 kick-off? Chances are I'll be on a 3 start at work. Is anyone going anywhere near Four Lane Ends straight after the match? Else I'm probably out. :(

I live pretty close, I'll give you a lift back.

Is this definitely an 11.30 kick-off? Chances are I'll be on a 3 start at work. Is anyone going anywhere near Four Lane Ends straight after the match? Else I'm probably out. :(

I live pretty close, I'll give you a lift back.

Hero. Thanks.

Guest Heneage

I'll have my car with me, coming from Durham area in the morning if anybody needs a lift.

The Kezman brothers are from Durham.  :aww:

I'll have my car with me, coming from Durham area in the morning if anybody needs a lift.

I'll be staying friday night at my Gran's place near Peterlee, wouldn't be a hardship to swing towards the A1 instead of going up the A19. I know where the station is if that's any good.

Guest Heneage

I'll be staying friday night at my Gran's place near Peterlee, wouldn't be a hardship to swing towards the A1 instead of going up the A19. I know where the station is if that's any good.

That's grand!

That's grand!

Ok, I'll talk to you about it a couple of days before the game. If I forget just PM me.

As I'll be dropping you there I don't suppose it'll be too hard to pick you up in the morning.

you'll have to pass through the west end.

top...check

shorts....check

boots......check

towel......check

bullet proof vest.......check