Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else just pictured Yorkie dropping the phone when the bloke said "No, ONE HUNDRED and fifty five pounds.  ;D

No bother from me. Just looking forward to the game. Can I have the postcode for the new pitch please as I don't know where the f*** it is.

It's round the corner from my house but I guess given the amount you had to drink you have no idea where my house is.

Entrance is from Knightsbridge just off the Great North Road after Regent Centre, NE3 2JH.

is the pitch easy enough to find from the north road entrance. got visions of me wandering round the school till mid day (could ask my nephew as he goes to school there and plays for the school team but he'd just come along and laugh at me)

It's adjacent to the north road, you can't miss it.

Anyone else just pictured Yorkie dropping the phone when the bloke said "No, ONE HUNDRED and fifty five pounds.  ;D

No bother from me. Just looking forward to the game. Can I have the postcode for the new pitch please as I don't know where the f*** it is.

It's round the corner from my house but I guess given the amount you had to drink you have no idea where my house is.

Entrance is from Knightsbridge just off the Great North Road after Regent Centre, NE3 2JH.

is the pitch easy enough to find from the north road entrance. got visions of me wandering round the school till mid day (could ask my nephew as he goes to school there and plays for the school team but he'd just come along and laugh at me)

cheers.

cheers.

I've made a map on paint, it isn't very good.

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5605/ghsqe.jpg

I'm totally red team boss it seems. I might get a PM thread going.

Venkman - centre-back or up-front?

i'm happy to play either mate but given the choice i'll go for up front :thup:

I predict 45 mins of each.

I think Stu has dropped out (so i've been told anyway, he's not actually replied to me whenever i've asked...)

Presumably you've asked more than once?

Davey of the Reds has had to drop out, so we're uneven again - 13 to 12 in the Blues' favour.

So if anyone wants to drag a friend along... :thup:

I could get one in and then let Peter play for the reds.

Let me know what you think.

Davey of the Reds has had to drop out, so we're uneven again - 13 to 12 in the Blues' favour.

Is the other one better than Peter. If not then the idea stinks.

Is the other one better than Peter. If not then the idea stinks.

Of course. :lol:

And another thing. Is Keef definitely coming up from his new abode in Cambrigeshire for this?? We are rapidly losing numbers for this one. It'll be 7vs7 shortly if we don't stem the tide.

Should be a good laugh this, considering i've put on about six pounds since the SJP game  :lol:

Easily lost though, been beasting myself for the last two days and then for the rest of the week, bar Friday.

Anyway, Reds to win 3-1 again, and Rocker to get sent off on 78 mins.