Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going straight for your ankle like

I'll have to roll round clutching it and hope the ref fancies taking action.

I dunno who the ref is, but if it's Catchpole, then you've not got a chance in hell :D

:lol:

Don't think it's him as he's on his holidays, but Yorkie should know who it is by now as he'll need to ring him to advise the pitch and time has changed :)

Reds will win. Without a doubt.

Don't get cocky, last time we won we were probably underdogs and shocked them.

Same applies this time round me thinks. Best way to be.

We going to have some pens after this? (regardless of score)

I think defo if it's a draw. Not sure how it would feel after one team gets a whooping though.

I'm happy to take one any time, and Yorkie already said I could take penners for us if we get one in the game.  O0

If we're having penalties I'm taking one. Determined to avenge the horrible one I took in the shootout v PNE. Stuff of nightmares.

Shouldn't miss from 12 yards man. Leaving myself open to comeback on this but I back myself from the spot 100%.

You should have seen it. Awful penalty, completely scuffed it.

Was pretty pish like, at least you weren't the only one. (not that i missed...obviously)

Aye agreed. (me either though).

I'm going straight for your ankle like

I'll have to roll round clutching it and hope the ref fancies taking action.

I dunno who the ref is, but if it's Catchpole, then you've not got a chance in hell :D

:lol:

Don't think it's him as he's on his holidays, but Yorkie should know who it is by now as he'll need to ring him to advise the pitch and time has changed :)

Was done before you'd even thought about it, sugar.

It's Alan Kelly btw, not Steve Catchpole. Steve says that he's one of his best though, so should be decent.

You playing then Stu? :D

Oh and aye, re the supposed mismatch with numbers... my bad - we are even. 13 vs 13 so don't anyone bother bringing any more ringers along.

I wouldn't want to humiliate the goalkeeper anymore after we put at least 5 past him.

Nice of you to want to give us such an advantage but we really don't need you to bother scoring 5 own goals.

Can only presume that is what you meant. Nobody will be scoring 5 against me. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

For Sale: Red Team Tactics

Also for Sale: Disgruntled Red Team Player

:smiley6600: