Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why? He was a dick on the phone like.

Him: What are you called?

Me: Well just put it in as Newcastle Supporters Team

Him: Hahahaha, you sad sod.

Me: :kasper:

:lol: Cunt.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9774/johnhallkickmyass.jpg

The Blue dot is the location of John Hall's crappy Corsa, with his entire family in tow.

The Red dot is the point at which I realise I'm meant to turn left in my Volvo estate. Driving at 35mph.

The Green dot is the point at which John Hall found me. He then got out his car and proceeded to give me a right royal ear bashing. Which would have no doubt been 10 times worse if I hadn't begged for his mercy.

John Hall's gonna be there first thing to take the cash off me. I've already got it all enveloped up so will just take everyone's £8 at the end.

Everybody bring a regular pair of trainers/astro trainer thingys. I just want to be extra careful here.

I hope to f*** he doesn't recognise me, he might actually kill me.

Same here, he's always been a t***.

thats not johnny hall off here then ?

Pretty certain it isn't.

who is he then ?

John Hall's gonna be there first thing to take the cash off me. I've already got it all enveloped up so will just take everyone's £8 at the end.

Everybody bring a regular pair of trainers/astro trainer thingys. I just want to be extra careful here.

I hope to f*** he doesn't recognise me, he might actually kill me.

Same here, he's always been a t***.

thats not johnny hall off here then ?

Pretty certain it isn't.

who is he then ?

When I was a Gosforth High School he was the caretaker and lived in an hut next to the gym room and the shed.

Now he is 'Assistant Director Site and Contracted Services' at Gosforth High School.

Ringers.

I had envisaged the first ringer-less Red/Blue game, which would have been marvellous, but we've always had em and it's a bit of a needs-must sorta thing. It's no biggy. Shame we've been forced into having both of em like, with the losses of Stu (is he playing?) and KenDahl, but there ya go.

If Stu is playing, and you're bringing in a super human 14th player, when we've only got 13, that's a bit :undecided:

:lol: Stfu for once you whiney little bitch. He isn't playing.

That's right. Here comes the trash-talk. :coolsmiley:

If I'm not playing, I'll have my own runner. I haven't embarked on an 8-hour roundtrip to not be a part of the quadrilogy!

Ringers.

I had envisaged the first ringer-less Red/Blue game, which would have been marvellous, but we've always had em and it's a bit of a needs-must sorta thing. It's no biggy. Shame we've been forced into having both of em like, with the losses of Stu (is he playing?) and KenDahl, but there ya go.

If Stu is playing, and you're bringing in a super human 14th player, when we've only got 13, that's a bit :undecided:

:lol: Stfu for once you whiney little bitch. He isn't playing.

That's right. Here comes the trash-talk. :coolsmiley:

If I'm not playing, I'll have my own runner. I haven't embarked on an 8-hour roundtrip to not be a part of the quadrilogy!

8 hours. Pffft. Wimp.

Guest neesy111

Those rules are totally rubbish.

I've only got Plastic Blades to use, since I've packed up now, and ready for MKSC to pick me up at 4 today!

I've only got Plastic Blades to use, since I've packed up now, and ready for MKSC to pick me up at 4 today!

Hell yeah, just watching the clock now till it's time to get going. Road Trip. Woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest neesy111

Hell yeah, just watching the clock now till it's time to get going. Road Trip. Woooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stuck in a meeting from 1 to 4, so I might not be in the best of moods

I'm stuck in a meeting from 1 to 4, so I might not be in the best of moods

You can leave your bad vibes at the side of the road man, I'm not having you bring me down.. This will be a happy trip for happy people.

If Stu is playing what we doing re: the spare man?

Are you still moaning man??

I guess when we see who actually turns up in the morning we can make an assessment of the equality of it all. I'm still not convinced that everyone who is supposed to turn up will tbh.

I guess when we see who actually turns up in the morning we can make an assessment of the equality of it all. I'm still not convinced that everyone who is supposed to turn up will tbh.

Not moaning just enquiring.

I wonder how much enquiring you'll be doing should the red team triumph tomorrow. Unlikely as it is to happen, obvs.

Like I said, we'll see who actually turns up in the morning before we argue over the fairness of the teams.

Reds be warned : me and MKSC basically have like 6 hours alone with Neesy. We're going to crack his shins like twiglets.

Reds be warned mark 2: I played football on Tuesday and performed more than slightly above average.

Reds be warned : me and MKSC basically have like 6 hours alone with Neesy. We're going to crack his shins like twiglets.

Reds be warned mark 2: I played football on Tuesday and performed more than slightly above average.

No need to do Neesy in. His mere presence in the side has a negative impact on them. If he is injured they are a better team.

Guest neesy111

No need to do Neesy in. His mere presence in the side has a negative impact on them. If he is injured they are a better team.

:mackems:

I wonder how much enquiring you'll be doing should the red team triumph tomorrow. Unlikely as it is to happen, obvs.

Like I said, we'll see who actually turns up in the morning before we argue over the fairness of the teams.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if we win tbh. Just want it to be a competitive game.

Just having a flick through the terms and conditions for the pitch.

THE WEARING OF SPIKED, SCREW-IN METAL STUDDED SHOES OR BLADES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

DO NOT WEAR FLAT SHOES ON THE PITCH.

SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE SITE IS PROHIBITED.

FOOD IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE CONSUMED IN THE PITCH ENCLOSURE.

CHEWING GUM IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

DO NOT PLACE SHARP OBJECTS ON THE SURFACE.

SPECTATORS MUST REMAIN OUTSIDE THE ENCLOSURE AT ALL TIMES.

USERS MUST CLEAN THEIR FOOTWEAR BEFORE GOING ON TO THE PITCH.

Obviously we knew about the studs issue, but blades... does that refer to moulded studs?

I think the best option is just to bring your trainers. I don't want us to get this far (and certain people travel so far) only for us to get booted off cos of having the wrong footwear.

Every 3G pitch in the area has the same rules, no metal studs or blades on the pitch as it damages the 3G. If they've just opened the pitch, they'll be naturally protective of it and probably a bit strict.

As long as your boots aren't caked in mud and don't have metal studs or blades, you'll be fine.

They won't let you wear 'flat shoes' because of H&S (you'll go over on your ankle due to the rubber crumb)