Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Read team player in 3 hours time -

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QKrT-LuXMmQ/ScBSo0Dk-uI/AAAAAAAABDA/IgnwYfKkKLY/s400/ronaldo-crying.jpg

I'm off to pick up Gorilla, red team I hope you appreciate this.

1-1 at half time.

Madras is sent on for second half. shows some nice touches, lacking a bit of pace.

blues score 2 early second half goals, reds fluke one back.

3-2 when I left.

Edit..Colin MKSC looking a good solid player, and making plenty noise.

Nobody can throw a ball in properly.

Guest Heneage

That ref was little bit menta, he seemed to go through periods of blowing.

First bloody win mind, and one of the Heneage brothers scored. Wooooop! :pow:

My hand is broken, 4th and 5th, only made one save in warm up and thats when i did it.  Got to go back on tuesday and might have a pin put in.

Mare- hope it turns out ok.

Whose shot was the hand-breaker?

Cant remember was the first one off a cross, lads said it was a good save, think i landed on my hand, tried to play on for a min then the lads went off to the side i took my glove off and my finger looked a bit funny so i sat down then got my sis to take me to rake lane, took fookin ages, i hate those people that walk in ans say theyve broken there foot when they wouldnt be able to walk if they had.

Cant remember was the first one off a cross, lads said it was a good save, think i landed on my hand, tried to play on for a min then the lads went off to the side i took my glove off and my finger looked a bit funny so i sat down then got my sis to take me to rake lane, took fookin ages, i hate those people that walk in ans say theyve broken there foot when they wouldnt be able to walk if they had.

Last time I was in Rake Lane a lad had broken his foot (or ankle, at least). I've seen nowt like it in my life: it was almost hanging off and you could tell he's in agony. The lad should've been in A&E but there were people going ahead of him with minor women's whiplash and that.

Last time I was in Rake Lane a lad had broken his foot (or ankle, at least). I've seen nowt like it in my life: it was almost hanging off and you could tell he's in agony. The lad should've been in A&E but there were people going ahead of him with minor women's whiplash and that.

on the plus side though after seeing the triage nurse sh realised my hand was ffoked so instead of going fo another examination like normal she just sent me straight for an x-ray, there was a charver there nearly crying through pain saying he's broken his hand then I was waiting for my cast the nurse came and told him it was just bruised, i nearly laughed.