The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Kaizero's Norwegian tips:

Odds are from Unibet at the time of this being posted.

Not doing accum suggestions today either, will start doing it again next week if my current tips go in as I'd feel more confident not fucking you guys over then.

Hønefoss - Odd Grenland

3.70 - 3.40 - 1.95

Hønefoss are 3-3-3 at home, and most of their victories have came in the later rounds as they were genuine piss earlier in the season. Or well, all their points have come in the latter part of the season, as their last six home games are 3-3-0. That said, Odd are one of the best away teams in the league this season, having taken almost all their points away from home. They have not won in their last three away matches though, which makes me cautious about going all out on them. In my honest opinion, a Hønefoss dnb and an Odd dnb have the same chance of coming off going by their form. Which means I'd stay away from this one.

Rosenborg - Haugesund

1.30 - 5.20 - 9.00

Rosenborg are undefeated at home, Haugesund have not won away from home in 17 matches (in all competitions). The math should be easy enough, even if Rosenborg have issues finding the net more than once or twice per match. I'd go -1, but Rade Prica is out with a thigh injury, which means the one person they have that scores their goals isn't playing. They'll win, no doubt. It's just the amount they'll win by that is bothering me as the value on just a victory for them is pretty low in 1.30.

Strømsgodset - Aalesund

2.05 - 3.40 - 3.45

Godset have won 7 of their 9 home games, Aalesund have lost 4 of their last 5 away games and are yet to draw away from home. That said, they are second only to Rosenborg in least amount of conceded goals away from home. It's another tricky one, but I'd say Godset should be able to either win or make Aalesund play their first draw away from home. Again, it's a hard nut to crack, but I'd say Godset dnb.

Tromsø - Stabæk

2.05 - 3.40 - 3.45

If I ever was to break my "no betting on draws" rule, this would be it as it has draw written all over it. In the last four meetings between these two sides there's only been three goals. Tromsø are on a no win sttreak with five matches without a win, but they are the strongest defensive side at home with only three goals conceded.  On the other hand you have Stabæk, who have only managed to get one point in their last three outings, but they are also second only to Rosenborg when it comes to the least amount of defeats away from home this season. If there'll be a winner, I'd choose Tromsø over Stabæk based on nothing much more than their league positions. This is one I'd stay away from to be honest, but Tromsø dnb isn't half bad.

Viking - Sandefjord

1.22 - 5.75 - 12.50

Erik Nevland is making his debut tonight, and Viking are trying to stay in the title race. Sandefjord are all but already relegated, and have just sold their only good player (their keeper) to Molde. They're in for a hammering, and I'd dare myself to go -1 as well.

Brann - Molde

1.85 - 3.60 - 3.90

Brann should win this, undefeated in five after a horrid start to  the season. Molde have yet to win away and aren't doing too well in anything they are playing in at the moment and could if Hønefoss pick up the pace head down into the relegation battle again. Also they have two of their best players reportedly out, Forren and Rindarøy (both defenders) and their cover is nothing but youngsters. Brann in a feel good run will take this, they'll take it hard.

Monday:

Vålerenga - Start

1.40- 4.40 - 7.50

Vålerenga come from a decent experience against Barcelona (friendly) and will be looking to get back into the title race. Start are happy being safe in mid-table, and thus it should probably end up a hard fought 2-0 or 3-0 victory to Mohammed Abdellaoue and his Vålerenga.

I'm as perplexed as you are. :lol: Before this match they had only conceded four at home and Haugesund had only scored six away. :lol:

That said, Rosenbord always do a better second half, so I'm not worried. IIRC 24 of their 32 goals have come after the 60th min.

Stuck a tenner @ 7/2 that Celtic would score the 4th goal of the game.

Then stuck a fiver at 5/1 that they'd score the 5th goal of the game.

Needless to say I'm quite areet :thup:

To win their leagues.

1 Chelsea    @ 6/4

2 Middlesbrough    @ 13/2

3 Southampton    @ 9/4

4 Bradford    @ 9/1

5 Crawley Town    @ 5/1

6 Celtic    @ 8/11

7 Barcelona    @ 4/5

8 Inter Milan    @ 11/10

9 Lyon    @ 7/4

Multiple Bets