The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Just checked my long term bets; Very happy that I've placed 20 € on us (before the season did start) to finish top half of the table. Was a very optimistic bet that time, now it seems much more likely.

Put 3 € on Carroll to become topscorer of the league now as well.  :snod:

:lol:

Norwegian tips, late as usual. Not bothering with copy and pasting the odds in, you'll find them at your bookies regardless. :thup:

Aalesund - Hønefoss

Whilst Hønefoss have picked up the pace, they're still not all there when it comes to playing away from home. They will be hoping to get the points to move them out of the relegation zone, though, but they'll not get them today away to a top three chasing Aalesund with their eyes set on a European spot and their best league performance in history.

Molde - Vålerenga

Vålerenga are without Moa Abdellaoue who went to Hannover 96 one and a half week ago, but they absolutely demolished their opponents in their first match without him. They're still in with a shot at the title should Rosenborg slip up (which they won't), and will want to take all the points possible before then. On the other hand you have Molde, who have sunk to  battling with Hønefoss over the last relegation spot in the league and have show abysmal form. They've never recovered after the loss of Mame Biram Diouf and will not win tonight, albeit they could get a point if they are lucky. Vålerenga dnb.

Odd - Kongsvinger

Odd will win this, they're playing Kongsvinger at home, no need for further explanation. :lol:

Sandefjord - Strømsgodset

Godset will win this, they're playing Sandefjord at football, no need for further explanation.

Stabæk - Lillestrøm

Stabæk are picking up the pace, Lillestrøm are still so-so. Stabæk should and will win this, but a dnb could be advised for the ones with shit nerves.

Start - Rosenborg

On every other day Rosenborg should win this, but I got £100 on the fuckers to win so watch the fuckers draw.

On a serious note, yeah, they're better than Start and should by all stretches of the imagination win this.

Adecco:

Ranheim - Tromsdalen

The part timers and Rosenborg rejects are surprising everyone by chasing promotion, they'll see off these relegation candidates easily at home.

Fredrikstad - Follo

Fredrikstad are chasing promotion back into the Tippeliga, and will see off mid-table Follo easily at home. -1? Maybe, I'd do that.

Ok, it is quite a while since I've last tried my luck with Norwegian football:

10 € on Valerenga (dnb), Stomsgodset (dnb), Rosenborg (dnb), Odd Grenland (-1), Stabaek (dnb), Aalesund.

Knowing my luck at the moment, all my dnb's will win and Aalesund will draw and/or Odd will draw/only win by one goal.  :undecided:

Edit: Aalesund, somehow I knew it. Didn't want to pick them, but somehow still included them. :(

3 accys today. one had PSV, one had leverkusen, one had real madrid.

After Leverkusen lost today (in that way) I've decided to not bet on any Bundesliga matches in the near future again. Fucking unpredictable it seems this year.

3 accys today. one had PSV, one had leverkusen, one had real madrid.

Same. All worth £10 each. So ye.

Just put the lost all of my profit but put now.

5 on Fluminense and America (mexico)

5 on Fluminense, America, Inter and Atl.Madrid

Returns around £45.

Winning that would make me take that money out and only leave £5 and bet from there.

I try and avoid backing/backing against the teams I follow unless I'm very confident they'll win/lose but we're 4/6 to beat Blackpool - that's a cracking price.

Where did you gets those odds from? Bet365 and Will Hill don't offer them yet.

I try and avoid backing/backing against the teams I follow unless I'm very confident they'll win/lose but we're 4/6 to beat Blackpool - that's a cracking price.

Paddy Power.

Paddy Power.

Cheers.  :thup:

After a terrible last weekend of betting my plan is to win all my money back by betting heavily on Sweden to beat Hungary by the -1.5 handicap. Any advice Swedes? I watched Sweden v Scotland not so long ago and although we were and are completely shite, Sweden looked pretty awesome to say the least. Really attacking and free flowing football.

After a terrible last weekend of betting my plan is to win all my money back by betting heavily on Sweden to beat Hungary by the -1.5 handicap. Any advice Swedes? I watched Sweden v Scotland not so long ago and although we were and are completely shite, Sweden looked pretty awesome to say the least. Really attacking and free flowing football.

I'm not a Swede, but Sweden should win. They actually got a proper manager now and have been looking good since his arrival.

Don't know anything about that match, but those plans in general are failing most of the time (for me at least)  :lol: