The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

After it was 1-1 I put 8 € on Man Utd to win.  :)

I had Giggs as first goal scorer, disappointed he scored now. :(

He hasn't has he? ???

Oops, just read it.  :lol:

I heard "Giggs" but wasn't in front of my computer that moment when it happend. Obviously now, it was Vidic.

:lol:

5 on Arsenal, Chelsea and us.

Last betting money ever, I will never put another quid into this s*** so I'll hopefully win this bet, returns about 14.

Well after loosing that I went on and put another 10 quid on Barcelona and Inter. and guess what they lost.

Norwegian tips for the day:

Hønefoss - Haugesund

2.90 - 3.40 - 2.30

Hønefoss are in form, but so are Haugesund and they've finally kicked the habit of not winning away from home. They're in good form and will be looking to build on their bid to get into a European spot, and against one of the bottom teams you'd expect them to pick up at least one point or more. I would not reccomend an all-out bet on Haugesund, though. Stay with dnb.

Kongsvinger - Sandefjord

1.85 - 3.55 - 4.00

Kongsvinger should win the battle of the relegated as Sandefjord have not won a match for... I can't even remember, one of the very first rounds. It doesn't change the fact that Kongsvinger are shit, though. Just that Sandefjord are even more shit.

Lillestrøm - Start

1.85 - 3.55 - 4.00

Whilst Start have lost Bolaños to FC Copenhagen, they have gotten Strømstad from Le Mans. Though I don't think it will help much against a Lillestrøm desperate to prove a point in front of their home fans and to start climbing the table, because whilst Start are a shit away team, Lillestrøm are a good home side. It should be easy math.

Odd - Aalesund

2.05 - 3.45 - 3.40

Odd have lost their top goalscorer to some random Belgian side, which means anything can happen between these two teams. I'd stay a long way away from this one tonight, it's just not safe.

Rosenborg - Viking

1.40 - 4.50 - 7.25

Rosenborg win, hands down. Albeit the addition of Jamtfall in attack will make it a bit more exciting than usual as I'm uncertain he's quality enough to start, yet.

Vålerenga - Stabæk

1.85 - 3.55 - 4.00

Vålerenga are a better team, but Stabæk have found form in recent matches. But it will all eventually come down to which team is better than the other, and Vålerenga will take all three points as they hope against hope Rosenborg will slip up at the top of the table.

Double:

Rosenborg

Haugesund dnb

£10 @ 2.32 = £23.2

Treble:

Rosenborg

Haugesund dnb

Lillestrøm

£10 @ 4.30 = £43

Quadruple:

Rosenborg

Haugesund dnb