The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

So if Arsenal go 1-0 up, you guys will sit cheering for them to score another rather than us to equalize? ???

I will be wanting NUFC to win but I am not going to miss out on bet because of who I support.

Compulsive?

oh deary deary me wormy, you must have thought you put a right one over them with them having draw odds aswell, you sitting there giggling to yourself that it can't be a draw as it has to finish tonight etc.

(aye, done the same thing myself when i started  :-[)

oh deary deary me wormy, you must have thought you put a right one over them with them having draw odds aswell, you sitting there giggling to yourself that it can't be a draw as it has to finish tonight etc.

(aye, done the same thing myself when i started  :-[)

So did I.

At least I'm not the only person that's made this mistake before. I think I'm just gonna stick to throwing 50p on random games of teams I've never heard of. I was getting better returns on that.

You might get better returns but from if I was starting out betting again I would go low stakes on proper bets that you think will come off. That way you will learn the mistakes and get better and then can start putting on the higher stakes. The key for getting good returns for me on a regular basis was learning what not to bet on and this will also depend on the kind of bets you put on.

Barca & Real £50 = £74 rtn with Paddy Power.

After losing on the above then chasing the loot & being let down by stella names like Man Utd, Barcelona & Miami Heat, I recovered with a good win on the horses today with Grimson. I seem to suffer losses & then win it back & some. The rabbit cant keep getting pulled out the hat though so will be reducing the output.

Tonight:

Arse & Villa both -1 @ SkyBet