The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Burton vs Stevenage - Burton are 2/1 to win which I think is a great price. With that in mind:

Burton, Port Vale, Aldershot, Torquay - £1.50 wins £28.20

Even better at 6/1 ;)

For all of those that will come in to slate betting on International friendlies, just remember what can be achieved...

http://i45.tinypic.com/2prya8y.jpg

I'd like to dedicate this to Niel :thup: :laugh:

:laugh:

I just looked back at the first 15 or so pages of this thread, and I was raking shitloads in, in the build up to to the World Cup. Wish I was as lucky now :lol:

What is wrong with internationals like?

Surely they're no more of a 'f*** you, daft prick, thinking you can predict the future - HAHAHAHAH' than club betting is?

Everyone always slates international friendlies because they're so "unpredictable" (clearly not!) due to teams playing weakened sides and generally not giving a shit.

Guest Loven11

I reckon I might go for Holland, Serbia, Italy, France and Spain on Friday.

Russia, Croatia, Israel, Romania and Germany for Saturday.

I went for Holland, England, Spain, S.Korea (looks a pretty strong squad), Serbia, Brazil and the Swiss to win in Bulgaria. All favourites except for the cheese eating neutrals, who will no doubt ruin the whole thing.

£5 pays £107.

For all of those that will come in to slate betting on International friendlies, just remember what can be achieved...

http://i45.tinypic.com/2prya8y.jpg

I'd like to dedicate this to Niel :thup: :laugh:

:laugh:

I just looked back at the first 15 or so pages of this thread, and I was raking shitloads in, in the build up to to the World Cup. Wish I was as lucky now :lol:

That's weird. I was looking back at those pages just the other day - I think I even spotted me winning a bet or 2! Remember you winning that one you've quoted like, what a win. Didn't Serbia win 4-3 or something quite late on?

That's weird. I was looking back at those pages just the other day - I think I even spotted me winning a bet or 2! Remember you winning that one you've quoted like, what a win. Didn't Serbia win 4-3 or something quite late on?

Aye, that useless bastard Geremi with the squeaky-bum assist.