The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

My dare to dream:

Man U -1

Chelsea -1

Sunderland -1

Spurs -1

45/1

:snod:

Fuck, don't let SMB see you betting on them with those odd's, they'll go out asking for Sunderland to fuck it up just so the Geordie doesn't win his money.

1 10/04/2011 Blackpool v Arsenal

(Alternative Goal Line) Over 2.5 1.40 None To Run

2 09/04/2011 Man Utd v Fulham

(Full Time Result) Man Utd 1.44 None To Run

3 09/04/2011 Hearts v Motherwell

(Alternative Asian Handicap) Hearts 0.0,-0.5 1.70 None To Run

£40 treble

My dare to dream:

Man U -1

Chelsea -1

Sunderland -1

Spurs -1

45/1

:snod:

You appear to have posted this before the matches have actually happened, what's that all about?

To prove when it doesn't come off exactly why I don't post them :laugh:

Have a bad feeling about Brighton, think they're gonna do us all today.

You seem to put Chesterfield and Bury every week, I reckon they'll screw you. Chesterfield are top and yet every time I've bet on them this season they've stuttered to a draw.

Today was always going to be a pit of filthy, filthy gambling, but it just became a little more greify:

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/450/griefw.jpg

Going to put it all on horses whose names I like (or haircuts if they show the paddock before the races), and Bundesliga correct scores, before doubling whatever is left tommorow with a CANCELLARA Parix-Roubaix bet.

You seem to put Chesterfield and Bury every week, I reckon they'll screw you. Chesterfield are top and yet every time I've bet on them this season they've stuttered to a draw.

Good prices away to dross.  I'm relying on Stu's theory of big teams turning it on at the business end of the season.

I'm only basing this Brighton thing on the fact they just drew 1-1 at home to Sheff Wed on FM.  :lol:

Good prices away to dross.  I'm relying on Stu's theory of big teams turning it on at the business end of the season.

I'm only basing this Brighton thing on the fact they just drew 1-1 at home to Sheff Wed on FM.  :lol:

Sheff Wed are right bastards, like. I swear they concede first at home basically every week within 20 minutes.