The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

As soon as I saw Bellamy was in the Cardiff team I whacked in with £50 (6/4) it was 8mins played. Then when it was 0-1 Cardiff were 1/2 but classic Skybet you try & whack on & you see that f***ing 'S' when it did pop up they were 4/9.

So if Arsenal go 1-0 up, you guys will sit cheering for them to score another rather than us to equalize? ???

Most people would see the bet more cushioning the blow of the loss, rather than hoping for it.. But I see where you're coming from. I never include Newcastle in my bets.

I'll be putting money on us to beat Sunderland to really exaggerate the joy of victory and the devastating feelings of woe and despair with a draw or loss, you should all try it.

Put quite a bit more on than usual too, more than you can afford to, amazing feeling if it wins, I don't want to talk about if it loses.

Barca & Real £50 = £74 rtn with Paddy Power.

Ronaldo & Benzema are going to start for Madrid. Still gathering info on Barca's team.

Confirmed staters for Madrid: Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, Arbeloa, Cristiano Ronaldo and Benzema.

Barca squad: Pinto, Puyol, Abidal, Maxwell, Adriano, Mascherano, Keita, Bojan, Jeffren, Pedro, Miño, Bartra, Fontàs, Thiago, Dos Santos and Nolito.

Goals in both half of

Birmingham game

Ipswich game

Leicester game

Man Utd game

Newcastle game

West Ham game

£5 returns £63

Birmingham

Ipswich

Leicester

Man Utd

Wigan/Swansea

Villa

West Ham (Should have gone Stoke)

£2 returns £127

Couple of others too with long odds.

Barca & Real £50 = £74 rtn with Paddy Power.

Ronaldo & Benzema are going to start for Madrid. Still gathering info on Barca's team.

Confirmed staters for Madrid: Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, Arbeloa, Cristiano Ronaldo and Benzema.

Barca squad: Pinto, Puyol, Abidal, Maxwell, Adriano, Mascherano, Keita, Bojan, Jeffren, Pedro, Miño, Bartra, Fontàs, Thiago, Dos Santos and Nolito.

Cheer pal.

Real 0-0 at HT. What cunts.