The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Had some little money on Schalke yesterday.

Today I've got 2 € on Schalke, Bayern, Nürnberg, Blackburn, Man Utd, Birmingham.

6 € on Blackburn, Man Utd, Birminhgam, Fulham.

Will maybe put some money on Spurs later on, but not too sure about them today.

£10 on Birmingham, Everton, Fulham returns £79.20

£1 on Leicester, Leeds, Norwich, Ipswich, Celtic 55/1

£1 on All draws. Bolton, Fulham, Sunderland 35/1

£1 on Bolton, Birmingham, Blackburn, Everton, Fulham, Man Utd, Sunderland, Arsenal, West Brom draw, Liverpool Draw. 1391/1

£2 on Birmingham, Blackburn, Everton, Fulham, Man Utd 17/1

It's working again. Everytime I tried logging in my bet slip was still there, but the main page with the In-Play and everything else wouldn't load for about the past half hour. Missed out on a load of good last minute bets.  :dave:

Doing something completely different now. I just go through matches In-Play, do a 4 or 5 fold on games halfway through with a team leading, with the leaders at about 1.20-1.50 odds. Do an accumulator with those sort of teams, it's about a 3.00 odds. Just doing small amounts like 2 or 3 quid as I can't bring myself to lump a shitload on :lol: Not too bad, won about 35 quid yesterday afternoon doing it a few times.

£4 on Stoke and Fulham-Villa draw for me today 10/1

Also, looking at tomorrow's Liverpool-Chelsea game Chelsea to win to nil is 9/4 but Liverpool Not to Score is 6/4, why the large difference? Own goals can't account for that much of a price difference, am I missing something silly?

£4 on Stoke and Fulham-Villa draw for me today 10/1

Also, looking at tomorrow's Liverpool-Chelsea game Chelsea to win to nil is 9/4 but Liverpool Not to Score is 6/4, why the large difference? Own goals can't account for that much of a price difference, am I missing something silly?

If the match ends 0-0 you win your 'Liverpool not to score bet' but not the 'Chelsea to win to nil' bet.