The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

How depressing is this influx of betting against our own team :( I just can't bring myself to do it. Not having a go at you guys though, can completely understand why you're doing it. Might as well make cash out of it.

:sadnod:

Betting isn't about being loyal to your team (Well unless you Kaizero ;) ), it's about predicting what you think will happen. Pardew at the helm = relegation chances significantly increase.

A whole £15 on -1. Will contemplate further investment later.

Sorry everyone, btw.

Don't worry we are doing the same. May aswell make ourselves some cash from this shitstorm. The bookies will have made a shitload on idiots backing Jol and O'Neil anyway.

I have a feeling you'll actually give it a go at some points and show a bit of spirit but Liverpool are getting their acts together (Gerrard possibly back?). Not convinced by the -2 at the moment though, I must say.

I think it'll be one of those Arsenal home thrashings, but the odds are fairly ridiculous like.

Oh you've seen the odds? Fucking unreal, Arsenal at 1.083. They don't normally get that low even in In-Play with a team 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go :lol: