The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Norwegian tips:

Hønefoss - Stabæk

3.60 - 3.35 - 2.00

Hønefoss have been in decent form lately, and Stabæk quite the opposite. Wouldn't put it past any of the two sides to win, but most likely outcome is a draw or away so an away dnb is on the cards.

Kongsvinger - Haugesund

3.00 - 3.45 - 2.20

Haugesund should have enough about them to either get a draw or a win here as Kongsvinger are as good as doomed for relegation at the moment and Haugesund are flying high due to their great home form. Haugesund dnb.

Lillestrøm - Aalesund

1.85 - 3.50 - 4.00

I'm a right cunt saying Aalesund will win this tbh, as on paper Lillestrøm should do it quite easily. Though, their form have been remarkably shit over a longer period of time now, and Aalesund are chasing their best league position ever and therefore I think they will continue this by nicking a late winner or something of the sorts. That said, I'd not bet much on this as it's most certainly not a safe bet, but then again neither is betting on Lillestrøm.

Tromsø - Odd Grenland

2.10 - 3.35 - 3.35

Odd are shit away from home, Tromsø are great at home. Easy math, though Odd will be hoping to turn their dreadful away form around against a Tromsø team that have been a bit up and down in recent matches. Still think Tromsø have enough about them to win this one, though.

Viking - Start

1.65 - 3.70 - 5.00

Nevland are nearing match form for Viking, and they're just such a better team than Start. Not to mention Start are dreadful away from home and Viking are hopeful of a finish getting them into Europe next season. Viking win.

Rosenborg - Molde

1.55 - 3.90 - 5.75

Bar their two matches against Stuttgart, Molde are looking absolutely dreadful. And even though Rosenborg are resting some key players for their return fixture against FC Copenhagen on Wednesday, the fancy thing about a locomotive team such as Rosenborg is that their reserves are good enough to win the Norwegian league. Home victory, and could be good value for a -1 as well.

Vålerenga - Sandefjord

1.25 - 5.75 - 10.00

Sandefjord are all but relegated already, and Vålerenga are the only team left that realistically can challenge Rosenborg for the gold. They didn't do their title bid any good by selling Moa Abdellaoue to Hannover 96, but should still be able to win this and should be good value for as much as -2 tbh.

In the Adeccoliga, Sogndal, Sarpsborg, Bodø/Glimt dnb and Ranheim dnb are good shouts.

Double:

Rosenborg

Viking

Treble:

Rosenborg

Viking

Tromsø

Quadruple:

Rosenborg

Viking

Tromsø

Haugesund dnb

Dare to Dream:

Rosenborg -1

Viking -1

Aalesund

Tromsø

Haugesund dnb

Sarpsborg 08

Sogndal

Guest optimistic nit

was £80 down yesterday with the chelsea match to come, had £20 on them to win by 5 or more goals. cue the 89th minute...

Odds?

8-1

Already have wins for Inter, Barca, Levante, Kaizer Chiefs and us. Just need Man Utd and Man City in the league and

Sunderland v Colchester

Accrington Stanley v Newcastle

Everton v Huddersfield

Fulham v Port Vale

in the Carling Cup. Pays £1,813.

Should have put -4 Newcastle as well, you´d be a millionaire now!

My mate and I said that on the way home today. :lol: We were both going to go for Chelsea and Arsenal -5 too but couldn't get prices. Would have been well over 200/1 I reckon. Dread to think what odds you'd have got on us -4 or -5 today.

Is Vålerenga  a save bet Kaiz?

Vålerenga have 7-2-0 on the last home games, pretty strong.

But they lost Moa last week.

Sandefjord is placed last in the Tippeliga.

But i think its a pretty safe bet, its Norwegian fotball, hard to predict  :snod: