The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Guest Sc0ward

Confused if i have done this right, ive bet on match handicaps and i wanted to have them all to win by this many goals or more is this correct??

* Blackburn v Arsenal  –  Match Handicaps

* Chelsea v Stoke  –  Match Handicaps

* Tottenham v Wigan  –  Match Handicaps

* Wolves v Newcastle  –  Match Handicaps

* Man Utd v West Ham  –  Match Handicaps

* Arsenal -3 goals @ 11/1

* Chelsea -3 goals @ 2/1

* Tottenham -3 goals @ 4/1

* Newcastle -2 goals @ 16/1

* Man Utd -2 goals @ EVS

Confused if i have done this right, ive bet on match handicaps and i wanted to have them all to win by this many goals or more is this correct??

* Blackburn v Arsenal  –  Match Handicaps

* Chelsea v Stoke  –  Match Handicaps

* Tottenham v Wigan  –  Match Handicaps

* Wolves v Newcastle  –  Match Handicaps

* Man Utd v West Ham  –  Match Handicaps

* Arsenal -3 goals @ 11/1

* Chelsea -3 goals @ 2/1

* Tottenham -3 goals @ 4/1

* Newcastle -2 goals @ 16/1

* Man Utd -2 goals @ EVS   

Afraid not. Arsenal -3 means that you can take 3 goals off their final score and if they still win, then you win the bet. So Arsenal need to win by 4, Newcastle by 3. Good luck with that. :lol:

Guest Sc0ward

haha cheers for that, so im kinda right i just need them to all win by 1 more goals than i said, oh well fingers crossed eh? Luckily aint put too much on haha

b****** toilet breaks. i left a £40 bet on betfair to be matched at 1.75 in the bayern munich game...i go to the bog, kaiserslautern score and it gets matched. 30 secs later its 2-0. it wouldn't be so bad but i'd fancy bayern at 7.4  at this point but i aint putting no more on this.

b****** toilet breaks. i left a £40 bet on betfair to be matched at 1.75 in the bayern munich game...i go to the bog, kaiserslautern score and it gets matched. 30 secs later its 2-0. it wouldn't be so bad but i'd fancy bayern at 7.4  at this point but i aint putting no more on this.

I said all along (not too sure, if I said it here, though  :lol:) that Bayern won't do too well at the start of the season. They had too many players at the late stages of the world cup and have Robben and Olic both injured.

I said all along (not too sure, if I said it here, though  :lol:) that Bayern won't do too well at the start of the season. They had too many players at the late stages of the world cup and have Robben and Olic both injured.

they've murderd them so far to be fair,should be at least 2 up.

Guest optimistic nit

Spurs vs wigan too. Didn't Spurs put about 16 past them last season?

aye, a lot of tasty handicaps this weekend.

why isn't rangers -1 a good idea btw? was thinking of going for that one.

Guest BooBoo

I'm not going with Spurs on a handicap. Wigan, if there's anything at all about them should put up a fight considering their performances so far this season and their drubbing last year. Spurs should win but I'll put my neck on the block and say only be one goal.

they've murderd them so far to be fair,should be at least 2 up.

I haven't watched it.  :lol:

I don't have German pay-tv as it was too expensive for me. Now, that I'll start working, it's a different thing, still doubting I'll take the package that'll include Bundesliga.

Will be happy with Premier League and Champions League.

Great thing Kaiserslautern have won, though.  :snod:

Sorry if this is already mentioned in the thread....

Paddypower & iPhone users....download the paddypower app from iTunes AppStore and bet £10 and get free £5.

I've stuck £10 on

Ipswich

Cardiff

Everton

£115 back

Guest optimistic nit

been fairly cautious, going with spurs, manu, chelsea, liverpool and rangers, £15 on to win £10 on 3 different accums, with varying handycaps

Well done Felipao :thup:

Won a modest £20 myself.

Looking at the weekend's Premiership games:

Chelsea -2

Man Utd -2

Spurs -2

12/1

All at home to fairly poor opposition with a proclivity for being spanked.

Went for this and a couple of variations of this.

Also, thinking of just whacking £200 on Chelsea -2 at evens.