The Daily Mail Ban

DJ_NUFC

I think they were banned around October 2009 but I cannot remember what was kicking off then.  The local reporter for the Mail said on Radio Newcastle recently that it was due to people higher up so I guess it must be down to something the London based journos wrote.

I think they were banned around October 2009 but I cannot remember what was kicking off then.  The local reporter for the Mail said on Radio Newcastle recently that it was due to people higher up so I guess it must be down to something the London based journos wrote.

Encouraging violent protests against Ashley/Llambias, or something along those lines.

Encouraging violent protests against Ashley/Llambias, or something along those lines.

Peaceful protests needing "to be taken to the next level" IIRC

Guest 3-1 NYD

Typical NUFC, bans the Mail but not the Guardian.

I know which paper has caused us the most grief!  :frantic:

Banning the paper with best sports section oh well I will still be buying it & the Journal as my morning read.

You have to be kidding right? The best sports section?  :lol: Have you never read The Times or The Independent? They piss on the Daily Outrage.

I try not to buy Murdoch papers & when I do look at The Times on Monday the so called great The Game section is nowt special . The Indi is just shit.

The real reason the Daily Mail is banned is because Charlie Sale has rinsed Llambias a few times it all started with:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1208411/Nude-castle-United-Llambias-runs-naked-St-James-Park-losing-bet-Ashley.html

Then came:

Can anyone believe a word that comes out of Newcastle United when the club are being run by clueless managing director Derek Llambias? He ordered the Newcastle media lackey to say reports of Llambias streaking across the St James' Park pitch following the win over Reading were 'total rubbish', then repeated the same falsehood himself, adding the name of Freshfields lawyer Chris Mort, the former Newcastle consortium boss, to add some authenticity. Yesterday, Llambias finally admitted he HAD streaked after a bet but told a blatant lie because he didn't want his behaviour to be made public.

While hapless Llambias remains at Newcastle, the timehonoured journalistic practice of checking the 'facts' appears to be a waste of time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1208804/Charles-Sale-BBCs-contempt-risk-gem-gaffe.html#ixzz0pFafoMhF

There are few other articles that would Del & Mike up as well  most of those were the Sheard ones.

Guest toonlass

Banning the paper with best sports section oh well I will still be buying it & the Journal as my morning read.

You have to be kidding right? The best sports section?  :lol: Have you never read The Times or The Independent? They piss on the Daily Outrage.

I try not to buy Murdoch papers & when I do look at The Times on Monday the so called great The Game section is nowt special . The Indi is just shit.

The real reason the Daily Mail is banned is because Charlie Sale has rinsed Llambias a few times it all started with:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1208411/Nude-castle-United-Llambias-runs-naked-St-James-Park-losing-bet-Ashley.html

Then came:

Can anyone believe a word that comes out of Newcastle United when the club are being run by clueless managing director Derek Llambias? He ordered the Newcastle media lackey to say reports of Llambias streaking across the St James' Park pitch following the win over Reading were 'total rubbish', then repeated the same falsehood himself, adding the name of Freshfields lawyer Chris Mort, the former Newcastle consortium boss, to add some authenticity. Yesterday, Llambias finally admitted he HAD streaked after a bet but told a blatant lie because he didn't want his behaviour to be made public.

While hapless Llambias remains at Newcastle, the timehonoured journalistic practice of checking the 'facts' appears to be a waste of time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1208804/Charles-Sale-BBCs-contempt-risk-gem-gaffe.html#ixzz0pFafoMhF

There are few other articles that would Del & Mike up as well  most of those were the Sheard ones.

Are the big words too hard for you like?

I try not to buy Murdoch papers & when I do look at The Times on Monday the so called great The Game section is nowt special . The Indi is just s***.

Then came:

Are the big words too hard for you like?

No its just shit that why its readership is so small & the paper has never made profit for years. Tbf I didnt mind reading it when it was free during the election.

Guest toonlass

Yous are wrong & none of yous are going to make me not read the Mail or Journal in the morning.

Update:The Times does have have Michael Atherton who is brilliant.

And George Caulkin, who is sheer brilliance

Yous are wrong & none of yous are going to make me not read the Mail or Journal in the morning.

He is a canny regional writer his stuff is decent but he plays it safe with fan friendly articles. Of course that is big change from most of the cunts who are gunning for NUFC but as I said I try not to read that much from people on Murdochs payroll.

He is a canny regional writer his stuff is decent but he plays it safe with fan friendly articles. Of course that is big change from most of the cunts who are gunning for NUFC but as I said I try not to read that much from people on Murdochs payroll.

Good example of him playing it safe regionally with his appraisal of Bent on his Twitter where he reckons he did all he could and it was down to the lack if service from his team mates.

I'm sorry, but international football is about a bit more than waiting for your team mates to put chances on a plate for you.