Official Fifa Fantasy World Cup Newcastle Online League & Predictor League

Guest neesy111

Guest Roger Kint

Have transfered Forlan in for Villa to start with, if he doesnt do well i can replace him tomorrow

You can change your captain each round, not each match.

You can change your captain each day as long as he isn't sent off or has already played, so mouldyuk is spot on, and pretty much everyone who has posted a team since I pointed this out is still making this mistake.

For instance I have Webo in my XI and Ronaldo benched to start, see how players get on and then decide the morning before whether to replace a player with Ronaldo.

:coolsmiley:

Yep I've got Malouda in my starting XI with Kaka on the bench, so unless Malouda does really well, I will sub in Kaka nearer the first Brazil game. It's basically going to be about micro managing players pretty much most days, and gambling whether you think a bench player will get more than player who has already played. 

So am I right in thinking you can make subs during a round, but will lose any points of a player you sub off?

Aye. Thats how i understand it to be.

Just altered my team then. Will probably forget to put my best players in and come rock bottom like.

Guest firetotheworks

That thing you're all saying about changing your captain is bullshit by the way, I just wasted my doubled points by having Hernandez as my captain.

That thing you're all saying about changing your captain is bullshit by the way, I just wasted my doubled points by having Hernandez as my captain.

You can change your captain between 00:00 and 15 minutes before kick off of the first game tomorrow.

You can change your captain between 00:00 and 15 minutes before kick off of the first game tomorrow.

The captain indicator for the players that have played is now blanked out, so I would guess that as soon as your captain has played that is it for the round (which probably makes sense).

Guest firetotheworks

The captain indicator for the players that have played is now blanked out, so I would guess that as soon as your captain has played that is it for the round (which probably makes sense).

....unless you sub them. Which I did with Gonzalez. This is far too much maintenance for a fucking fantasy league with no prize.

Nah it ain't. I had Ribery cappa but now I've got someone else, Messi i think, and if he doesn't do much I'll get Kaka or Villa in.

As KI says its fucking hassle like. Should just have had it like they did the Prem one and the last Euros one.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm already hating this pile of shite. I changed my prediction from a USA win to a draw last night, and I've just logged in and it's still down as a USA win. I definitely confirmed the changes. It's totally shit.