Official Fifa Fantasy World Cup Newcastle Online League & Predictor League

Guest neesy111

Damn, have RvP on 7 and Forlan on 8. Villa starting, and Klose on the bench. Not sure if I should put Klose in there for van Persie.

I have similar predicament, I'm going to stick villa in for Kuyt (also 7) as I can see villa scoring.

50 points today and 7 players i can bring in for tomorrow 3 germans and 4 spaniards that means 20 points dropped potentially so i will have 9 players on the pitch from both teams.

Guest firetotheworks

55 points from 4 players. All of them scored.  :snod:

Still got Villa, Xavi, Ramos, Bastian, Ozil, Lahm, Neuer to play. I dunno whether to take Forlan out for Podolski too. Decisionzzz.

Guest Supersylt

Can`t understand those rules either. Iniesta got 3 attacking bonus points, and I can`t see how he was better than Schweinsteiger. I`m number 6 now, even tho I didn`t understand the sub rules in the first round :)

Well done Banana Republic (Nate?) for overcoming Lousy Team in the final round to win our league.

I was 8th, 9365 out of 907343 isn't bad at all!

Is Nate that mystery mod that never posts, I don't believe he is a real person but only a figment of Daves imagination.

Well done Banana Republic (Nate?) for overcoming Lousy Team in the final round to win our league.

Is Nate that mystery mod that never posts, I don't believe he is a real person but only a figment of Daves imagination.

:aww:

Good game.

:aww:

Good game.

Good game  :thup: !

All these while, it was pretty tight at the top.

Guest firetotheworks

Not too bad. Finished 9th, and 49th in Japan. I expected better considering my last few rounds though. In truth I never recovered from taking Higuain out of my team that time, Had I not done that I'd have had a chance. But still a respectable finish. Well done Nate.

Finished 47th on here and 230,021 overall and must say pretty chuffed with that considering missed 2 big games for team selection when i forgot to make subs and aged 47 this is my first dream team  :razz: :thup: