Official Fifa Fantasy World Cup Newcastle Online League & Predictor League

Guest neesy111

Guest Roger Kint

Make your transfer now, i took out Buffon but it doesnt take effect til later today. As i am bringing in a keeper who doesnt play til tomorrow its the easiest option rather than waiting for the tiny window

Make your transfer now, i took out Buffon but it doesnt take effect til later today. As i am bringing in a keeper who doesnt play til tomorrow its the easiest option rather than waiting for the tiny window

Ah i see, you can pick your team for the next round now on the main page. :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

I didn't see the France match. Who was the most ineffective? Ribery for France, or Sneijder for Holland?

I didn't see the France match. Who was the most ineffective? Ribery for France, or Sneijder for Holland?

Ribery was the only French player who looked like doing anything but that says nothing. Sneijder was average.

Guest Geordiesned

I should be 10 points better off but it's completely ignored me changing my keeper and bringing in Bravo!  :rant:

Guest firetotheworks

As I said in the other thread. I was torn between taking out Ribery and Sneijder this round, and because I couldn't decide, I took out Higuain for Podolski. Fucking gutted.  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone got Higuain? With him as captain?

Took him out the day before it started and brought Messi in, Messi got me 18 & 14 in his two games as captain, shame like as Higuain as captain today.........

Guest Roger Kint

Just realised as things stand am 1 point off top. It shows me as 13 points for this round but its 37 really once the day ends......just hope everyone above me doesnt pick up much in the same way by tonight and i am back in it. Strange that Enyeama got 6 points for conceding 2 but will take it.

If I sub off Jonas, who got 3 points, will I just lose his points and then get the point for my sub (who's not played yet)? Or will I lose all points so far this round? I'm not clear on that yet, so I don't dare subbing. :lol:

If I sub off Jonas, who got 3 points, will I just lose his points and then get the point for my sub (who's not played yet)? Or will I lose all points so far this round? I'm not clear on that yet, so I don't dare subbing. :lol:

Will only lose Jonas's points, but will gain whatever points your sub gets.

Will only lose Jonas's points, but will gain whatever points your sub gets.

Cheers. :thup:

I had Higuain, but not as captain. Was going to exchange him for Messi before this round, but lacked 0.1 in transfer money. Lucky me. Higuain made me a temporary leader. I will probably drop as a stone though, cause I have a ton of players early in the round which gave me quite a lot of early points.