Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: I like how you blatantly had this on the clipboard for the post game show.

:smug:  I'm using it again tomorrow if one of the tres chicas is in an England shirt. 

:lol: Argentina to be in the England cut off. Guaranteed.

South Africa wanted to show the world they were capable of hosting a major International event. They've failed in my eyes, the amount of empty seats at a WC is just disgraceful and even more apparent than the empty seats at the Reebok/Riverside. This WC should have gone to Egypt.

Guest firetotheworks

South Africa wanted to show the world they were capable of hosting a major International event. They've failed in my eyes, the amount of empty seats at a WC is just disgraceful and even more apparent than the empty seats at the Reebok/Riverside. This WC should have gone to Egypt.

Aye, but life isn't pharaoh.  :cheesy:

is the empty seat thing not to do with corperate seats being allocated but not being used? which would be FIFA's fault, not South Africa's?

Would be a joke if all of those seats were unavailable to fans.

Did people leave because of the rain?  There weren't that many empty seats at the beginning of the match.

A lot of them have either left or moved out of the rain, but the seats in the corner have been empty from the start.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't see it happening in Brazil for the next World Cup. People have raved about the carnival atmosphere at this one (which I haven't really seen), can't wait to see what its like in Brazil. They'll be going nuts.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Eh, blew his whistle 4 seconds before full time and they were on the counter attack. Odd. :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I thought the ref was really, really lenient throughout tbh. Complete opposite of that twat that spoilt the Chile/Switzerland match.